What std can u get from oral sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gettingitin, Oct 14, 2011.

1. gettingitin

gettingitin New Member

What std's can you get from oral sex? Im thinking almost all of them are almost possible, but what is likely u can get. I sometimes step out on my girl friend with a girl i mess with alot in the past but she is very user friendly if u get what im saying so i know she has been around the block a few times and im getting more weiry on messing with her. But sometimes i just cant shake the i need a nutt feeling and just feel like getting sucked off. Which my girl friend is denying me of because she just got issues right now.
  2. Essene

Essene Gold Member

Any of them including HPV.

But the right conditions have to be met. You can contract any STD/STI should the right conditions be met.

3. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

So...to clerify, you're bragging about cheating on your girlfriend and wondering what STD you can get?

Herpes is probably the biggest STD risk during oral sex.

Chlamydia and gonorrhea can pass to your throat and mimic strep. These can also infect the eye, even though it's not as common, it can lead to serious problems.

HIV can be passed through unprotected oral sex but the chances are minute.

HPV can be passed during oral sex, but it is rarer.

Syphilis can be passed similar to HIV.

Hepatitis A is a high risk if shes not all too clean and/or wipes improperly down there or you partake in oral/anal play.

Suggestion? Stop fucking around on your girlfriend with, for lack of a better term, a whore. You're not only risking YOUR sexual health, you're risking your girlfriends sexual health and that, my dear friend, makes you an asshole.
  4. jopely

jopely New Member

Photos:
    Mitter you are so right my xwife fucked around on me with complete strangers she would meet at her work place as a waitress and would have analsex with these guys because not to brag I am well endowed and when we tried it allways endied the same her in alot of pain not fun anyway she wound up getting herpis thank god I did not get them before her best friend came to me and told me what was going on. Not only the std thing I was and still so very hurt from the hole thing that it just SUCKS. Ya he is a ASSHOLE knock it off or leave her!
  5. nyxx

nyxx New Member

um, you can get almost any std... they are transferred through body fluids and open cuts. even if you can't see or feel a cut doesn't mean there isn't one there. if you're afraid of it, then wear a condom dude... deal
  6. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Without being judgemental nor calling anyone names;
    It's one thing to take and accept personal risks but to impose it unknown onto others is unconscionable.
  7. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

If your girlfriend's got issues now, shes' going have even better issues when she finds out what you're up to.
  8. almostthere

almostthere Active Member

Date the one that gives you what "you need" You will get that and then some.
  9. gettingitin

gettingitin New Member

Man ass hole or whatever aint no different than people cheating on the person they dating, If i have sex i wrap up. But i have became so concerned from getting it from oral sex me receiving basically i dont give to no woman but the woman im with. But yeah i have a old neighbor that i messed with before that i still did like every few months. The last time i did was over 7 months ago but the other night i came across her and well i did. Im just saying because i know she has messed with other dudes and i havent had any symptoms from past encounters with her, But everytime i do i just think, damn i know she been around the block a few times.
  10. Essene

Essene Gold Member

gettingitin, some times I put my hands in fire... I'm really concerned about getting burned... I also can't swim..... But I often find myself in water hoping I don't drown.

One of these days,damn it, I'm going to see if I can breathe in the void of outer space.
  11. AGFUNK

AGFUNK Gold Member

Photos:
    ^That's just hilarious!

But seriously if you're going to cheat, gettingitin, at least have the decency to use protection. If you get something I can guarantee you that your girlfriend is going to be even more pissed then she would be about you just cheating.

And by the way most stds can take months even years to show any signs or symptoms.
  12. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Amen, Sista!