What smells/sounds turn you on?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 1hotmamma420, Sep 30, 2011.

1. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Just wondering what types of smells or sounds turn ya on.

For me...cars, trucks, dirt bikes. The sound of a nice turbo spooling up, a good exhaust rumbling (Flowmaster is my fav.), intake gulping hard, bigs ass cams, tire burn outs, The sound and smell of a good diesel truck. I prefer Ford F-250/ 350. I also like the smell of high octain fuel during races.
    Anyone else like any of those? What do you like?

2. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

Oddly enough, those turn me on too ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am being serious. The smell of the exhaust of an older hot rod turns me on!

but beyond that, fire and or pleasant smelling wood burning, incense, spicy candles all kinda turn me on. Also the smell of the beach or sea water. Depending on the mood I am in at the time, music is a big aphrodisiac.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Smells: Eucalypt, earthy woodland, freshly cut straw, rose blooms, certain perfumes and best of all the body fragrances of a freshly showered and shampooed female.
    Sounds; Twittering bird calls, buzzing bees, clock ticking, raindrops on a tin roof, gentle flowing water, soft classical music and the meowing little sounds of my lady in deep content post coital slumber.

4. Gearhead

Gold Member

For me...cars, trucks, dirt bikes. The sound of a nice turbo spooling up, a good exhaust rumbling (Flowmaster is my fav.), intake gulping hard, bigs ass cams, tire burn outs, The sound and smell of a good diesel truck. I prefer Ford F-250/ 350. I also like the smell of high octain fuel during races.
    Anyone else like any of those? What do you like?

i stink of tranny fluid does that count? my car has a huge solid roller cam..eats 110 octane for breakfast and has flowmasters funny enough lol i like the smell of a woman right before sex..or fresh out the shower..its fucking amazing

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

The sweat of a man who has been working out, working hard or who has just played a hard game of any sport (except golf lol). Fahrenheit. Dax Wax.

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I LOVE YOU!

I think the sound of a turbo spooling is hot as well as the spooldown with a blow off valve is sexy

Other than that I have to agree with a freshly showered and clean smelling chick. That is one of my biggest turnons besides visual. I also like a light cool brezzy wind like it is right now with my window open. I think colorful Fall days are sexy. Its my favorite season with cool night breezes, 72 degree days, and mostly cloudy skies.

7. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Hot road smell is good. That smell lingures too.
    Gearhead- I would love to hear your car! 40-50 series Flows are my fav.
    Cosmic- blow off valve is very hot! I think in a Subaru wrx is the best. Fall is my fav. Too. Cooler breeze, the colors and I can wear my hoodie and flip flops. ;)

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I have to agree, nothing sounds like WRX/STi. Although if I pull a sparkplug wire in my 240, the misfire will sound strangely identical lol. mmm big turbo.

9. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

haha. I'm assuming a Nissan 240? Or Volvo, Lotus?

10. Gearhead

Gold Member

my car has 3 inch 40 series..it is LOUD damn shame its in peices right now lol and that 240 needs an lsx in it

11. 33stack

Gold Member

I love the smell of gunpowder. But the smell that turns me on is a womens natural vagina scent. It really gets to me, drives me crazy.

I asked on a thread about motorcycles and what about them attracted them to bikes. About 2 weeks later, an older women, I'd say 60-65 walked up to me when I was parking my bike and said " even now, when I hear a Harley start up, I absolutely melt!"

#11 33stack, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  12. Plate

Plate Member

I like the smell of a woman. top to bottom . . .too much purfume or deo and I not so much, I like the raw woman fregrance better

13. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I think what turns us on to certain things such as smells and sounds are memories. I know some of mine are def. From past experiences when I had a really good time.

14. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Agreed :)

15. biggdaddy34

biggdaddy34 New Member

just the moaning of my woman does for me

16. CosmicEye

Gold Member

lol at 240. Or a mercedes C240! Yes, I have love for Nissans but my car is a bitch and now I believe I have a blown head gasket. What sucks is that I have a spare engine and a gasket set but I have absolutly nowhere trustworthy that I can do the work at. Id rather drop the spare in anyways because I also think the rings are fried and I burn more oil than an afghan desert. Hey Gearhead Ill be happy to take any LSx donations since I need another motor anyways!

Its funny you bring up smells from the past. I think erasers smell like the bubblegum flavored gas I had before surgery as a kid.

17. Gearhead

Gold Member

I just bought a 5.3 ls for 150 bucks

18. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

Sounds: Any guy moaning. Sadly, not very many do so, at least that I know of. Heavy breathing.
    Smells: The general guy cologne. Like Axe. Haha. Vanilla. Lavender. And then that signature smell that every guy has. No way to describe it.

19. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I need a trans, wiring harness, modded parts to fit.. too much work but people do do it.

20. matt1981

matt1981 New Member

The smell of her vagina arousal, and the masculine smell of testosterone pumping out of my sweaty armpits during intercourse; the wet slapping sounds of body contact, the hair on her mound wet and matted, and those moans, cries and screams of pain and pleasure.