[Ask a Girl] What should I make of this?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by TheHornenator, Feb 3, 2011.

1. TheHornenator

TheHornenator New Member

At my college I met a girl one night about a week ago, she invited me back to her dorm with a few other people. Where we sat around talking about various things including sex and what not where I mentioned that I was a virgin who hasn't done anything which is true.

Later on in the night I mentioned I had to go the bathroom, and someone else did too. After I got out of the bathroom, she pulled me close and kissed me, and we did this another time before going back.

After everyone left she invited me to stay at her dorm room for the night since her roommate wasn't in, and long story short we did pretty much everything excepted f**ked, mainly because she didn't like doing so, and she did'n't want to be my first. However, she and I both very much enjoyed the experience. And she said we had to hang out again sometime soon.

However, I've called and texted her a couple of times over the week, just to see what's up, and I haven't heard anything back. I hope something isn't wrong or she isn't ignoring me. Ether way we both agreed we didn't want a relationship, and I wasn't really looking for one, but if one came about that would be more then fine.

So girls what should I make of this all?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

was she drunk

3. TheHornenator

TheHornenator New Member

Nope,

We were both completely sober.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

hmmmm maybe she was just super horny and wanted to fool around but afterwards realized she didnt really want anything to do with you. or she's just busy?

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think it's best to let it go. You will no doubt run into her again and maybe make another connection. Maybe not, but it was nice at the time wasn't it.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Agreed with HR yet again.
    TH just continue living your life like it never happened; you made it clear you want to see her again but she hasn't responded so leave it and thank your lucky stars for the experience.

7. sinner

sinner New Member

Another vote fo moving on. If she has your number she'll call if she's interested.