What should I expect?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ItsAllMe, Jul 22, 2007.

1. ItsAllMe

ItsAllMe New Member

I am wondering when all you guys stopped getting bigger exacly? At what age, I am currently 6 inches hard right now will I get bigger?

2. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

Mine is the biggest it's ever been. ;) I think it depends in part on your levels of activity. Exercise increases muscle mass! :)

3. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

I think it depends, as Runtoyou said, on many factors, I have noticed very little change in quite a while. But then again, I'm a fat ass. :)

4. ItsAllMe

ItsAllMe New Member

Lol but have you like noticed a difference since a year ago like from when you were just 18?

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

A penis isnt a muscle in the same way as all the other muscles in your body are.

You cant work it out and it wil get longer and thicker, every other muscle you can work out and it will get bigger)

Mine stoped growing when i was around 14/15 around the same time i stopped growing in height.

6. cook74

Gold Member

Arent penis pumps designed for that? Ive never used one so I dont know if they work.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

they are but as far as i know you would have to use it every 5 days or so for the rest of your life ( as the gain you " MAY " get from it wont be a lasting increase )

All these crap adds you see in magazines and on the net and maybe even in your spam in email are just that crap.....aimed at people who are unhappy with what they have , so these people get down and think yes this could help ( now i only need to send in how much money first )

8. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

I haven't noticed since 18, no.

9. cook74

Gold Member

10. Nothing can make a penis bigger -- except aging. Unfortunately, the size of the prize stops growing by the time men hit their early 20s.
    Taken from one of Ryans sex news stories. I just came across it while browsing

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think I reached my current penis size at around 12 or 13 years old (I was an early developer), probably a year or so before I stopped growing in height.

11. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

Its all Me Being a female I cannot give any advice on your "problem" that apparently worries very many guys. Some fantazise and exagerate to satisfy themselves. I offer a word of caution though: If you are genuinly worried about this, altough you say you are "sexually active," wait until you have had a number of sexual experiences to see if size is the problem or is it just a false ego thing driven by the braggers. (I wonder how old you are and how active you have been). Check on a search engine for genuine statistics about penis size, you will be surprised how much bullshit exists amongst your male gender.
    Wait a long time, think deeply and get Genuine First Hand advice before you contemplate Penis Enhancement Surgery. An aquaintance of mine spent many thousands of dollars, he admitted to gaining two more inches, which he related was not a true gain as his Scrotum (ball bag) was still in the same place and thus he did not gain any extra penetration. He said it looked good but the cost and recovery period with weights and pullys, to stop the severed muscle from re-attaching, was far out of proportion to the real gain. Be warned Wait! Check thoroughly!

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

When it grows, depends on when puberty begins and how long it lasts. It's different with everyone, but after 20 years old, it's usually all done. A lot of people wish they had 6 inches, so you're in good shape.

13. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

The penis isn't a muscle or all guys would be in the gym doing "penis curls"

It is an organ:

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9059072/penis

14. ShelbyStang

ShelbyStang New Member

I think it really depends on when YOU stop growing in general

15. ItsAllMe

ItsAllMe New Member

Yeah we'll see

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Question: Is the penis a muscle or not?
    Answer: No, the penis is not a muscle. However, two-thirds of the penis is muscle-like in structure, made up of the corpus cavernosa. The spongy tissue of the corpus cavernosa runs along the inside length of the penis.

66.6% is muscle like

17. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

That depends on a lot of things. If you are insecure and posting to people that will never see you it may grow to 12 13 inches. In reality you are about average now. I got my full groth (7") before I was 14. Most men think the problem is in the size when it in the brain.