[Ask a Guy] What should I do to be desired?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pyr, Oct 24, 2010.

1. pyr

pyr New Member

What should I do to make my SO desire me? I do bj, and it works, but I'd like to know what else I could do, because the bj, mostly, ends with him cumming and nothing for me.

Is there something a woman can do to make a man want to please her?

I know I sound very egoistic, wanting to get something in return, but bear with me, please.

edit: I'm not fat, nor uggly.

2. Meee

Gold Member

I suggest you don't start a new thread like this while your other thread is still going. This one just repeats some of the things in the other thread, and the other thread has more detail and background.

3. pyr

pyr New Member

OK, if you think it's the same thing. Sorry.

Nobody answer, then. I'm sorry.

4. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Why can't he try going down on you for once. Instead of you always pleasing him. If you you guys are in a relationship then this is a two way thing. Not one sided.

5. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

Her other post is very informal and explains everything...

6. Kermit

Gold Member

If he doesn't already desire you I don't know what you can do. Have you addressed his lack of returning the favor? if he doesn't have an interest in pleasing you it may be time to move on. Granted you really dont' wanna break up with someone over a simple bedroom situation, but what goes on in bed sometimes is symbolic of life. Does he also lack a desire to please you in non-sexual ways?

PS. there is nothing egotistical about your question. Theres nothing wrong with wanting to be pleased. It's only fair it should be equal (course this comes from a guy who has it reversed in bed where sex is pretty Operation: Wife Orgasm but i'm happy with the situation as i have a pleaser mentality). Also don't make assumptions about what people are thinking about you. It never crossed my mind you were ugly nor did i have preconceptions about your weight.