What sex is supposed to be like

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by floridagirlxxx, Aug 30, 2012.

1. floridagirlxxx

floridagirlxxx New Member

Hi,

This is going to be a weird question. The thing is, I don't have much experience with sex. I never enjoyed it before my current boyfriend, it just hurt. I think because they didn't warm me up or anything. But my current boyfriend really does stuff to turn me on.

So, aside from the actual act of sex, like him inside me going in and out, I think I am really good at the other stuff. For example, I go down very frequently and he cums in my mouth and I swallow every time, and he even came on my face once. I touch his body all over and I get him really hard. I also dress up sometimes, etc.

But then there's the act of the actual sex itself. So I do all this stuff which builds up to sex, but then during the actual sex he's just going in & out - which feels amazing - and we do different positions, and sometimes he switches positions too! But the only thing I don't know about, is am I supposed to be doing something more? I don't know because I have like no experience :( And he has a lot of experience. What if the girls before him did some special stuff during sex and I am not doing it?

So, hopefully my question makes sense, I just want to know, when you have sex, do you usually do a bunch of fun/crazy stuff beforehand, and then the sex is just going in & out? Or WHILE you are having sex, are you supposed to like, touch him in places or kiss his neck and stuff like that? It seems like it would be hard when he's going in & out really fast...

Sorry for the weird question, I know it sounds dumb :(

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm curious, you've mentioned you going down on him, but I'm not sure if he's returning the favour.

I found in the early days, I didn't "feel" a lot during actual intercourse but enjoyed the fact that I was actually getting it. With time my body has become more and more sensitised to pleasurable feelings. Even so, I still prefer non-penetrative sex such as 69, mutual masturbation, prolonged petting and so on.

I wouldn't worry to much about "what to do". As your sexual awareness grows, your will find you'll start responding to him naturally (if you let yourself). In the meantime, if he's feeling something is missing, why can't he simply guide you in that direction?

3. igor

Gold Member

That is not a dumb question. The best thing you can do is try and talk to him and find out what he thinks. He should know that everyone is different and especially if you are not "experienced" he can't expect everything to be perfect.

4. OverSinged

Gold Member

So far as I've been able to tell, sex is what you make of it. Just find out what's on the 'don't do' list and experiment, and maybe find out why it's on the list.

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

No one can tell you what sex is "supposed" to be like because it's different for everyone. Do whatever works for you. Why don't you try touching and such during sex and see if you both enjoy it. It's all about experimentation to find out what you like best.

6. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I agree with AGFUNK......but Dragon Fire has a point....maybe he needs to spend more foreplay time on you before you get to the in and out stuff...

7. octavius

Gold Member

Sex is really different with every person and it will evolve the longer you are with a person. Not always in a good way, but it can get very good. I was with one girl for a very long time. Sex was very bad at first but I was pretty inexperienced as well and was happy with a nice pair of boobs to play with. Eventually she started learning to enjoy herself and near the end of our relationship we would have long erotic foreplay sessions followed by strong orgasms on her part. It helped that we both enjoyed kissing and she was a big fan of receiving oral sex. It was really awesome to be a part of that. I can claim me being a responsive lover made all the difference but the truth is she also learned how to better bring herself to a heightened state of pleasure.

Other woman have enjoyed very different things and orgasmed differently. I always look as those experiences as different and good in their own right rather than better or worse than each other. It sounds like he's having a great time with you and you shouldn't second guess yourself.

8. mrcock

Gold Member

just be yourself

and remember, never disrespect yourself, and never make yourself to do something that you really don't want to do

some girls let someone to disrespect themselves just once, and then they have serious problems

I have witnessed once, not visually, but audibly, how a housband was pressuring his wife to have anal sex for 4 hours. what were really stopping him, is that his wife periodically screamed, cried, and she was telling him that she can't do it. and after the 4 hours, from 6 pm till 10 pm, she gave up, and he raped her in the ass once again. and the thousands of people at that neightbourhood never called the police, cause they could get killed for that. and all these so called offers, which are really a preraping actions, would start like: in the ass, just once

don't let no one to disrespect you, or you will turn into these women that anger me. women that never protect themselves, and are letting anyone to turn them into shit

luck

:lol

9. cyrus85

cyrus85 New Member

Are you asking what to do to make it better for you, or better for your boyfriend? Ideally both.

Definitely just be yourself, but here are some things that I really enjoy: I love watching her on top of me grabbing her breasts and touching herself - really showing me how much she's enjoying it. I also love having her kiss my neck and bite me ear while I'm on top of her. Another great one is something you can do when you're ready for him to cum after you've cum a few times: reach back and gently rub his balls with your hand while he fucks you. It will drive him wild and most certainly lead to a great orgasm.

Hope that helps :)

10. BitchN

BitchN New Member

just be yourself

and remember, never disrespect yourself, and never make yourself to do something that you really don't want to do

Agree with this ^ from Mrcock.......and remember if the statement "If you really loved me..you would" comes up, I'm a true believer that if HE really loved you he would never ask you to do something that disrespects you...or makes you uncomfortable.

Be who your are...stay true...and you will get through.....:)

11. mrcock

Gold Member

yea, I like it

12. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Thanks Mrcock :)

I just have to ask...do your gf's call you that...:p

13. mrcock

Gold Member

yea, you are right about that

14. all_american_hippy

all_american_hippy New Member

its different for everyone I believe, because everyone is different and everyone has their own personality.