what,s the biggest Object?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Master9804, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master9804

Gold Member

I asked this question like a year ago or more. But we have a lot of new woman members and fine looking ones I should add. Hehe. But now to the question for the woman.

What is the Biggest or object you had ever put inside your pussy or ass or a object u would had never thought u would had used inside you? What happen when u did? We want details hehe. Thanks for any replies .

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I'll be a disappointment with this answer.... I have tried to fist myself and I can't do it...

Mb91 likes this.
  3. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

I can get 5 fingers in but not past my knuckles! Haven't really tried 'bigger objects'.

Mb91 likes this.
  4. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

We can always try these "bigger objects" babe lol :)

5. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Oh an Aussie too....come on over and bring some toys ;)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

The biggest dildo I've used in my vagina was 7" long with a 6" girth. The biggest penis I've had inside me was probably a good 9" and quite thick. (never measured it) In my ass, the biggest thing has been a 5 1/2" long by 5" thick penis.

The thing I liked the feel of most was the big dildo. The sheer girth of the thing really put pressure in all the right places, and when my husband fucked me with it good and hard and it hit my cervix, the pain/pleasure drove me wild.

Now, I must say, the man I dated with the 9" cock was almost too much for me, especially doggy style, where he pounded me hard enough to block out all pleasure and just caused pain. That was a long time ago, and when I think about it, he wasn't much of a lover and didn't get me off before he mounted up. I think I could handle a big object now, but I'd have to be post-orgasmic to do it.

I never thought I'd use the handle of my son's toy sabre to get off, but I did. I put about 6" of it into my ass and grooved like a wild thing. I threw it out afterwards, of course. ;)

For me, the thrill of fitting something rather large into my pussy is almost enough to make me orgasm. It's the combination of a bit of fear at hurting myself by accident, combined with the naughtiness of what I'm attempting to do that gets me going, I think.

Mb91, 12barblues and Stoneten69 like this.
  7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Well the biggest Dildo I have ever used is the John Holmes one. It is 12" with a 3" girth. It took alot of foreplay and numberous different toys to get worked up to that big boy, my ex help me with that one and OMG it was amazing, sometimes I like that extreme full fill. I know most of you prolly think OMG is she nuts. LOL Sometimes curiousity gets the kat but satisfaction brings me back!!!
    In the past I have been fisted that I didnt like at all. I do like the "Big" boy toys though once in awhile, if I have a great partner who can get me soaking wet, and help work me up to it.

Mb91 likes this.
  8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have a question. Where did it all go? I mean, a vagina is only 5" deep or so, and can only stretch so much. So, did the extra inches go through your cervix and into your womb?

9. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Nope!! Everyone can work themselves up to something longer, your cervix can be pushed up naturally without hurting yourself, just like your vaginal walls stretch and then go back just like if you stretched a rubber band, also if you are a regular Kengel exerciser like I am. I do about 100 to 200 a day.
    You can't send any toy or anything else into your womb, unless of course and dont get me wrong there are some people out there that do weird things, you cut your cervix.
    I can tell you that yes if you dont listen to your body when something is banging on your cervix you can get injured and can be dangerous if you arent careful and if your not listening to your body. Women find it to be very painful to have something banging against there cervix, this also is something that a women either likes or doesnt like. I got about 10" of the 12" in, but I have been using toys and have had "BIG" men in my life, banging on my cervix etc. This doesn't hurt me nor does it bother me it excites me. Does it take time of course. This isnt something that can be "jumped" right in to.
    Over the past few years I have heard and see women post that sex hurts it feels like he is banging on something and it is painful, well this would be what he is hitting the cervix

Mb91 likes this.
  10. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

When and where???....I'm there!! :)

11. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

ooohhhh a NSW man too....!!! Closer than you think ;)

12. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

:lol:lol

13. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

This is sounding rather interesting!!

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It think it was a Suave shampoo bottle. :brow Back when I was a horny teenager I used to use anything handy that would fit. It was hard to get that in and it did hurt a little bit. I remember one time I was doing myself with a little hotel bottle of lotion or shampoo and I lost my grip on it and nearly panicked trying to get it out. Eventually I did but that's the last time I ever used something that small. :lol

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Haha, Puss, you dirty girl! :lol

Your answer reminded me of the time I did myself with a water bottle at the gym. I guess I need to change my answer now, because THAT was definitely the thickest thing I've had inside of me.

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I remember that story! Everytime I go the gym I think of that story and smile! The biggest thing for me is my double dong that I killed...(another thread). It is 7.5" long and 6" in girth, and it vibrates. It works really well with my Magic Wand, and the other side is a great handle! Did I mention you can bend it into different configurations?:brow

17. Master9804

Gold Member

Damm that sounds big Puss with the Sauve bottle. Ohhh I can just see that with the little lotion bottle. Hotbabe would be freaking out if that happen. Honestly so would I. Glad u got it back out and everything is fine.

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

You girls have all kinds of improvisational fun.:D
    Reminds me of the old thread, If you could be the other sex, or something like that. Hmmm

19. PetitePrincess

PetitePrincess New Member

The Biggest thing I've ever had was my spry bottle, It had 6" in circumfrence and...well length wasn't the issue as my bf could only get 3" of it in. I am a small girl (5'2") and i have quite a small vagina and this bottle caused a lot of pain from the stretching but I kind of liked it....And really want my bf to do it again!!

20. college_girl

college_girl New Member

I have fit 5 (of my) fingers inside me. Also once I fit a hairspray bottle that had a 6 inch girth inside me. I doubt I could fit anything bigger than that in me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.