What Positions Work for Sleeping Together?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Logger

Gold Member

When I sleep with my wife, I often end up with my pillow, and she with her pillow. Sometimes I try to touch rumps with her. Sometimes I put her hand under my penis. Somtimes I put my hand over her chest, and under a breast. I put my arm over her somach and put my hand on her Pubic Mound.

Often, I will turn away from the postion where I started, to get a position more comfortable for me to go to sleep.

Sleeping together should be a realy neat thing, but I have failed to figure out how to best enjoy my wife, when sleeping with her.

The other night, I was working on my wife, and got my wife moaning in her sleep, and felt her pussy get wet, and found the sheet was wet when she turned over, so I guess I got her to climax in her sleep, which I enjoyed, but I mean just sleeping, together, not really trying to make anything happen.

Any ideas for postions to try?

2. blade

blade New Member

well maby u should try just a cuddling not fondling position..like both of yous on ur side and ur arm over her body..once again cuddling not fondling especially if u only want to sleep and not have sex. Or maby wit u lying on ur back and ur wife's head on ur chest..i think thats sweet...

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I'm a total snuggler...at times. There are times when I just want to sprawl out & not be touched while I'm asleep. But most of the time, I want some part of me touching my partner. The only bad part of it is that there are not many positions that are very comfy, but yet snuggly. Spooning is the most common, but I love to do the reverse of that....face each other with my head on the crease between his shoulder and his neck. I guess I love the feeling of being protected...his arms around me, his face near mine (unless he's a drooler!:lol). I just love that feeling!

4. blade

blade New Member

uuummmm....i dunno i can't stand facin other ppl in my sleep, just something about them breathin (or snorin!) in my face...i just never could.....thats why i have to sleep with my head facin away from the person..let him breathe into my hair!!

5. lex

lex New Member

I sleep at the gf's everynight when school's in session. Unless it's hot we normally do the above. Although once i got shitty drunk and something happened that scared the shit outa me. i ended up waking up with her on her back and my head in her breasts hahah......

6. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

My man is not a cuddly one when he's trying to sleep but neither am I for some reason that I'm unsure of but we relax in bed before sleep with the original him facing away, me cuddled into his back and bottom with my arm over him, breathing on me and snoring is not the go for him nor I

7. hotlady

hotlady New Member

My favorite is with him curled up behind me with his penis between my legs and his hand on my breast. We fall right to sleep and in the middle of the night we are already in the perfect position.

Sweet Dreams

8. dabody

dabody New Member

B4 I fall asleep, I like both of us laying on our sides facing the same way with me behing and with my arm aroun her, holding/ touching her stomach or breast. But usually, just as I'm about to fall asleep, I end up in a position more comfortable, not as close together.

9. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i know this is old, but for one spooning sucks for the guy because:
    1. i always waking up with coughing up hair balls for three days and if my arm is under her.
    2. no matter how skinny she is my arm always goes numb when i wake up.

but one time i made her face me but so i can wrap my arms around her i place a pillow either between my arm and her body or between the bed and my arm, so the bed had more give in it.
    if you dont like being breathed on, blade, while facing each other, you should lower your self so you are looking at his/her chest or his and her chest (i dont know which way you flow blade :p )....

10. Logger

Gold Member

I have been trying to come up with better approaches to sleeping with my wife.

1. I should piss and wash my peter before hopping into bed. I should also blow dry my ass, powder and cologne my crotch.

2. I should be respectful to the position that my wife is lying, left side, right side, on her back, or on her stomach.

3. Keeping my wife in her original position, usually on her right side, I should gently nudge and move my wife to a postion, to which she will be able to reach my penis with her hand.

4. Then I can get into bed, put her hand on my rod, and go to sleep. This gives W that opportunity to start squeezing me, and pumping up my testosterone.

I have been failing to nudge my wife where she needs to be to be able to easily play around with me in her dozing off to sleep. W likes to be cuddled sometimes as she is going to sleep. This gives her the lever in her hand.

Still lerning.

11. Thorn

Gold Member

I can at least relate to Logger's #1 in his list. At my age I have to shake the damn thing so long to make it stop dripping after pissing that she probably thinks I'm wacking off in the bathroom. lol It's either that or let it drip all the way back to bed....not good.

12. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

well longstrong have u ever tried just having one arm over her side and the other bent up and under your head or pillow, he is like that and yer liek most woman i like to be able to touch my partnet while im sleeping, ive found that i can be lying behind him and hav my arm over him which is great for when i wanna hmm wake him up lol also if he is lying behind me he is lying not on his back but not tiotally on his side, which mean si can just reach behind me and tease him that way and he gets to play with me at teh same time to either way its good, i like gfalling asleep resting on his chest coz he can just cuddle and really hold me close to him, sometimes tho i can get extremly hot whiel im sleeping and so hge doesnt cuddle up incase i get tooo hot and i hate it when im like that xxi like cuddling:):)

13. Thorn

Gold Member

We love contact sleeping. (cuddling :lol ) Basically like minxy2 described. Sometimes when it's hot (temperature that is) we will just put our backs facing each other and put our butts together. :p It's amazing how sensitive the butt cheeks are. It kinda turns me on thinking about it. :phat