What piercings/tattoos do you have?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by xeniadraven, Feb 10, 2012.

1. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I've always been a fan of body art and when i was 18 i had my nose, top lip, bottom lip, inner smiley, tongue, nipples and my ears top to bottom pierced with a medium sized flesh tube in one lobe.
    I did remove most of them when i left uni, i removed my nipple rings when i got pregnant as they became sore and for some reason my tongue piercing (which i had had in for 10 years) developed a lump so my GP told me to take the bar out. Luckily the lump went but so did my piercing.

Thinking of having some redone and was wondering what body art all of you have or would like to have?

2. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Love body art! Especially tattoos. I have my nose, navel, and hood pierced. Would definitely recommend the hood... Love it! I have a ton of tattoos. I almost have a quarter sleeve on both arms. The right stretches across my shoulder. I have 8 total, counting my right arm work as one big tattoo. Currently finishing up my thigh piece, have an appointment this Monday! Woo hoo!

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

i dont know why i dont ...but i dont. Just cant think of anything i want to put on me permanently i guess...i didnt realize how much i liked em till i met my gf tho...hers is soooo damn sexy.....and we like yours too ,run.

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Sounds amazing! I only have 3 small tattoos but have been contemplating a large back piece for some time. We'll see.....
    Intrigued by the hood piercing Run - how long did it take to heal and do you find it ever gets in the way and snags?

5. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

It healed very easily! Maybe 2-3 days! Did not hurt at all, I had ink that hurt worse. I can't use a "loofa" any more when I shower. It got hung up in the holes, that hurt like a bitch. So I just use wash clothes. Other than that no snagging, or in the way at all. Makes clitoral orgasms a lot easier, that's for sure ;) love it! Be sure you get the HOOD though, not your CLIT pierced, clit can cause some major nerve damage.

6. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Thank you very much dear sir! I like them a lot myself :)

7. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Haha, I know all about the clit risks, a friend of mine had hers done and ever since she's had no feeling in it at all poor girl. May go for the hood, want my nipples doing again too - i miss them :-(

8. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

I used to have my eyebrow pierced, had to take it out. But loved it! Yes I would recommend the hood. Maybe one day I will post a picture of it. He he.

9. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Yes and poor girl! That's the only way I can orgasm.... Oh my I couldn't imagine :( ANYWAY Sorry I'm routing off topic.

10. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

I'm a huge fan of body art, or body modification in general, but since I live at home with my super strict parents, I've only been able to have a few things done. I've got my ears pierced twice, am currently stretching my first pair, I had my cartilage done, but it's been hurting, even though I've had it for almost 2 years, so I've taken that out and plan to get it redone at a more professional shop, rather than Claire's. I have my nostril pierced and I have two tattoos on my hips. When I go in to get my cartilage redone, I'm going to get my Monroe pierced [above my lip, where Marilyn Monroe had her beauty mark]. I've got further plans for more tattoos and piercings, but most will have to wait until I get into a steady job that allows them. I think body modification is a great way to express yourself, and as for piercings, if you end up not liking them, you can just take them out. So I say go for whatever you want!

11. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

I have my ears pierced: (2 on one side and 3 on the other) and 1 cartilage piercing.

This past December I got my first tattoo at the age of 52. (Yes, you are never too mature to try something new!) It is a memorial tattoo in honor of my Japanese mother (who I lost 24 years ago) and my brother who died unexpectedly this summer. It is tattooed in Kanji symbols and means "Always in my heart" and then has both of their names. It is about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide and located on the upper left shoulder of my back. It has a lot of meaning to me and I'm so glad I got it. I don't think I'll get any more tattoos, but have learned never say never...

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

nice memorial...thats what i lack...a good reason for one...i'm still thinking tho...

13. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I have a good sized one on my right shoulder blade, but it looks like shit. I still love the idea and the picture but I hate the way it came out. Its just runny, cant tell where lines are, complete shit and looks nothing like the original pic. I know exactly what I want my next one to be.

14. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

You should think of getting your current tattoo fixed or covered if you're unhappy with it. Competent tattoo artists can take an existing tattoo and enhance it, change what you don't like about it or make it into something completely different. When I was getting my tattoo done there was a woman getting a large back piece fixed. I got to see the original "before" picture and then see the changed tattoo--- the differences were amazing.

Just something to think about.

15. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I have a tattoo on lower back and ears pierced all way up on both, with the first 4 holes, gauged. Also nose. Had a couple others but took them out with my first child. Next month I am starting on a back piece and getting my nipples and hood pierced. I have a few ideas for other tats but I think about them for a while, to make sure they have great meaning to me.

16. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Yea just get it touched up! If you get a good artist it's amazing what can be done! I had to get one fixed....

17. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I have one small tat on my right breast if a whale tale. Have my ears pierced two in both and three in one. I've got ink fever lately. Would like to get a tat of an entire orca. Will have to wait for awhile due to the expense though.

18. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I mean I like the tattoo itself I just wish it was clearer and done right the first time. I was ganna get it fixed for my Bday but they were trynna charge me like $400 atleast, thats more than I paid for it! Its also dorta big and I would rather not cover it with something else or change it from what it is supposed to be

19. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Got 4 tattoos. Scorpio and right upper arem, English Rose in my left arm, Arsenal (if you don't know, you're not in the know) at the top of my back and............. not sure I should admit this... a Garfiel tattoo on my back. I had a thing about Garfield when i was young and he was but a newspaper cartoon.

I plan on having another two done. One for the birth of all 3 of my kids, definitely not having any more kids so can have that done now. That goes on the left arm and a martial artd one to go on my upper left arm.

That will be it then as my body art will be symmetrical.

20. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

I have one tattoo on my left shoulder. I'm thinking of getting another on my chest though.
    I'm not a fan of piercings. They seem too "impersonal" to me. If I'm going to do some badymodification it has to be something very personal and only tattoos can have that level of individuality to them.