[Ask a Girl] What part of a BJ do you enjoy

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CosmicEye, May 29, 2012.

1. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Simple question. Do you find more pleasure in getting the man off or do you just like holding and stoking a hard one because you're a woman? Is there any difference in what you want between a LTR man or a random quickie?

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I enjoy giving T pleasure...if that is by stroking, BJ or whatever it might be (hope this is the kind of answer you were looking for?).

3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I like the act in itself, but the outcomes make it more than worth it. =P

4. Meee

Gold Member

I'm very oral. When I'm aroused, my mouth needs to be involved. I love feeling the inside of my mouth stroked and probed and so on. I get very strong urges to suck and slide my tongue and...ok, you get the idea. *fans self*

I don't have any experience with random quickies, but it means very much to me that I'm doing it to the boyfriend. Afterward, I'm quite giddy.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

great question....running to get sluttyfairy now....lol.

6. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

Did someone have a Question about blow jobs? The skies opened up and I heard the cock gods say " sluttyfairy, I think you have been summoned, go forth my child and share your wisdom, experiences & joy ��...
    I as you well know am a cock slinging fairy. I loooooooove sucking cock, when I go down on my knees, which I feel is my rightful place in front of 12bar , I start off just making love to the head of the cock with my mouth. ( you notice how I say " the cock"? Because honestly the man who it's attached to is not of importance. When im on my knees , It's all about THE COCK! I start by passionately licking and kissing and flicking it with my tongue. Then I slowly move my mouth down a half inch at a time , just teasing and playing ... Then I Like to slam it all the way to the balls for complete shock value and I like to hear the gasps and profanity and the holding of the breath and the teeth clinching is always a plus! I mix it up a bit by slamming the head profusely and then slamming the whole thing fast & hard. I like to hear the sound of eyes rolling back in the head. I grab shit as if I own it & I m not shy in the least. Then I start by applying my favorite h20 lube and massaging every inch and adoring the cock while I hold it in my hands... That only lasts for a few minutes then my mouth starts to water and yearn and I must to have another oral discussion ( one of those hard deep & long ones) when I feel a frustration and a nail biting , knaw off your own leg kinda feeling surfacing ... I really go to work! The whole time ... I am so turned on , I'm creaming down my leg!!! I start using both my hands & mouth and there is some major tongue twisting going on as well. I end up slamming every single inch deep down my throat and I even reach out and pull him in so I get every freaking bit... I'm greedy & I don't like to leave anything behind! I love to take all of the cock in my throat and hold it there, while extending my tongue and massage the balls @ the same time. I am fond of having the cock deeply imbedded in my throat. At the end... The grand finale ... I stroke that thing tight & hard and fast and I hold my tongue under the head waiting for it to erupt on my tongue... I wanna taste what the cock has for me , I like milking those balls .. Like there is a present at the end just for little ole me, then I slam that monster down and take the rest of that yummy milk down my throat and then I lick everything clean just in case I missed a spot, but usually , I get every last drop! So the answer of the Q is ALL OF THE ABOVE!! ��

#6 sluttyfairy, May 30, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  7. 12barblues

Gold Member

i feel so used......:D

8. mrsbedwetter

mrsbedwetter New Member

I enjoy the power of giving pleasure... especially when I lick his sensitive spot and makes him moan...

9. zildjianplaya

zildjianplaya New Member

My girl said she loves the feeling of my cock in her mouth and the mental aspect of being able to please me so greatly. She gives me oral all the time... in the middle of sex, she'll hop off and start sucking me off, then we'll go at it again. She'll give me oral when I'm in the shower, when I get home from work, after eating dinner... she just loves it.

Then again, I'm the same way about giving HER oral. Her favorite way to wake up is me between her legs :)

10. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Sluttyfairy, great description on what you love about sucking cock. You definitely got my blood flowing :)

11. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Dammit SF, that was the most epic post ever. Thanks for the replies all.

Speaking of BJs I havent gotten one in like a year or more. The girl Im seeing now wont do it, she wont even grab it and look at it let alone taste it. Im pissed cuz I really miss them and I go down on her so why cant she return the favor. You should enjoy sucking a penis. God she just has to go...

12. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

I love to see the expressions on his face and i love the feeling in his cock right before he cums. But I do love the touch and feel of a stiff one. sometimes I'll spoon him and just stroke it....the weight of it, its warmth, softness and hardness at the same time is inviting. It gets me wet every time. I image how I would stroke myself if I donned a d!ck....

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

yeah , and the problem you have now is..even if she does it, at this point you'll know that she really is just doing it for you, and not because she wants to or likes to...which will end up with you not wanting her to , because (if you have feelings for her) you wont want her to do anything that she doesnt want to...
    We all know the most important thing about oral sex is for the person receiving it to feel that the person giving it gets as much pleasure as the person receiving it....nobody likes "sympathy head" :ugh

14. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Exactly my point. Shes shy and tells me that "she has a gag reflex". *squint* I mean Im not asking her to SluttyFairy it (that would be great tho), but just lick it alittle and enjoy its glory. I dont know what it is if it makes her feel slutty or she just doesnt like it. She doesnt seem very open and sex with her is kinda weird. And no, have about 0 feelings for her. Honestly Im kinda done with her. There are many more reasons why but Ill keep that to myself.