What nationalities have you done?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, Feb 4, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I'm an American from NYC, but lived for many years in Asia and Latin America. I traveled a lot, so my list may be longer than most. What nationalities have you had sex with? Which ones were the hottest? Here's my list:

1. Canadian
    2. US American
    3. US African American
    4. Puerto Rican
    5. Cuban *
    6. DR (Dominican) **
    7. Costa Rican
    8.Colombian
    9. Peruvian *
    10. Bolivian *
    11. Chilean
    12. Argentine
    13. Brazilian *

14. English
    15. French
    16. German
    17. Spanish
    18. Italian *
    19. Israeli (sabra)
    20. Palestinian (S. American born)

21. Japanese

* = they cooked!

Curiously I've found that the women from tropical areas seem to really be into sex! Especially the Brazilians and the Dominicans! Maybe it's because they are mixed race countries. What do you guys think?

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Two Americans and one Brit.

Not a lot of difference, aside from circd vs. intact penises.

3. cook74

Gold Member

My best sexual experiences have probably been with Asian women (Japanese and Korean especially) but they were professionals. I don't really believe that race matters however as it is more up to the individual.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'll agree with Cook that my best sexual experiences were with Asian women (Thai, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Malay), and I've had both relationship sex and paid sex with these women. In some cases, I had to stop and think 'are you really early twenties, you have more confidence and experience than a woman twice your age?'

Unlike Cook I believe culture matters, because I've had sex with many Asian women and they have a more fluid and expansive view of sex and the pleasure of the moment. I believe this comes from cultural differences; unlike Christian-influenced countries, in Asia there is no shame or stigma associated with sexual expression. Hence all is fair game, as long as it isn't harmful.

On the broader topic, I've also had sex with a Zimbabwean, Yugoslavian, Chilean, Australians, New Zealanders, South African, Irish and British women.

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

1 american.

hard to belive i know. i got with him when i was 13 and im 24 now.glad to report im still with him!

6. ohmysex101

ohmysex101 New Member

honestly, hispanic guys are pretty damn good in bed. I dont know, maybe its because the ones i did it with had suchhh hot bodies. I've done it with one asian..i think he was Tibetan or nepalese, but whoever said asians have small dicks must be a fool, cuz that guy had a pretty large one.

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hehe...I've done one nationality that you haven't done JB...

Swedish :p

8. Thorn

Gold Member

One Korean and some Americans.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why does the title of this thread make me squirm?

Oh, wait, I know! It invites blanket statements about entire nations of people.

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yeah, but he was careful to use the word "nationalities" and not "races," which I think is okay. There is definitely the potential to make stereo-types here, but I think the point of this thread should be to simply list the nationalities and not make any sexual generalizations about them. To do otherwise is inviting trouble.

11. redorn

redorn New Member

on the slightly racism thing, I don't think it can count as bad if the differences are actually there. Pointing out that I have a different colour of skin to a black person is hardly offensive...

different nationalities do look different and different cultures do end up with massively different personality types. Not better or worse, just different. Having personal tastes for one more than the other is just like liking ice cream over chocolate...

anyway, mild rant over...

I've been with mostly english and a canadian so far, but oddly, no one who comes from within 500 miles of my hometown...

it is very much my intention to go on a world seduction tour purely for the purposes of getting cooked exotic food from across the globe. Being a gentleman plays a poor seconds to dinner in my priorities...

and a free hat to anyone thats been with someone from each continent!

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

Um, Puss, that's precisely what this thread is about ("What nationalities have you had sex with? Which ones were the hottest?"). But, hey, I've seen far, far worse threads here. I am so not complaining. *zips lips*

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, that's how I've felt. I kind of find the whole subject offensive. But hey. :ugh

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am as multi-national as any man, and my view as stated above is that it would be culture rather than genetics that accounts for differences in sexual attitudes between nationalities, if such a difference actually exists. And no-one would deny that an African has a very different cultural background to a Chinese, or a Korean, or an Australian or someone else. And what I observe with my children is the cultural differences continue into the next generation: even though their father is Australian and they were born and raised here, they have a quite African way of behaving, certainly caused by the way their mother raised them.

But no-one can make blanket statements about sexual behaviours unless they've had sex with several (or more) girls or men of a given nationality. One hot partner does not a stereotype make.

15. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

They cooked = they were darned hot!

I wasn't talking about food!

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm feeling pretty smug right about now, thanks Juicy. ;)

17. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

C L, what do you do with that Phone? Is it like a toy, or do you talk over it?

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hahaha! Haven't fucked it yet, but thanks for the idea. ;)

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

:lol That gives us a whole way of thinking about the phrase: "Having sex on the phone."

20. gillian

gillian New Member

Mostly Brits but also an Italian and a couple of Americans. I'm going to Australia next month so hoping to get some action with a guy from down under ;)