what my man wants

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by newcomer08, Aug 30, 2008.

1. newcomer08

newcomer08 New Member

I posted this as a reply to "cocksucking" but was afraid not many would see it, and it is a question I'd like answered, so I thought I'd post here too as a new thread.. I want to pleasure my man.. so, here is what I said...

I am glad I found this forum, I'm learning A LOT!
    One post mentioned sneaking a lubed finger or gloved finger in his ass..
    what if you have fingernails?
    I think my guy wants me to do that, in fact, I'm near sure of it.. and I admit, I have never done that before.. so can someone give me some pointers? My nails aren't daggers..not really long.. just an average or what manicurists call "sport" length..good enough for some back scratching but not drawing blood, lol.. so please.. I need some pointers, I think I want to try this next time..
    "

2. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

if you use a glove your nails shouldnt be a problem.

3. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I think he will like it. Many years ago and with a first wife when I was in 20's, I was fingering hers and she lubed up a finger and did mine. I was surprised and pleasantly shocked, and loved it! I would never do to a woman what I would not accept being done to me. I think with most guys, the more variety and new experiences, the better. I don't remember her nails being a problem at all, just move really slow with lube and you should be fine. If you can make him cum while you have a finger in him, it will be a very powerful orgasm, trust me!

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Be sure to keep the nail of the finger you're going to use well filed and as short as possible. If you have longer nails a glove is pretty much required, along with lots of lube. The lining of the rectum is VERY delicate, if you can scratch the skin then you can tear the rectum. Be gentle. And enjoy!! :)

5. bucky

bucky New Member

My wife has average length fingernails and there has never been a problem. We also have a finger toy which is a lot of fun and you won't have to meticulously wash under your fingernails afterward. Just a thought.

6. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

I'm pretty sure he'll be a fan....I know I sure am!

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'd suggest starting slowly and see what he likes. I enjoy a little anal play, but an ex of mine used to get carried away with it, sometimes finger fucking me hard, fast and deep. I didn't get anything out of that and soon put a stop to it. Just slide it in a little ways and wiggle it a bit (come here motion). I'll let you know if I want more.

8. Katprr

Katprr New Member

If you use a glove, and make sure your finger nails are rounded, along with lots of lube you should be fine. I am sure your man will love it!!!