What my husband wants.....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kel1976, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Kel1976

Kel1976 New Member

Hello....I am new here. I started writing this out a couple days ago, and its kind of long, sorry.

I am happily married for 12 years - my husband is a great guy. We have so much fun together....we are each others soul mates without a doubt.
    Our sex like is "ok"....nothing amazing - but its nice when we are intimate to feel the closeness and share
    our love.

About 3 years ago I ran into my old boyfriend, Paul. He was the guy I dated for almost 2 years before meeting my husband. Paul is single (and probably always will be...lol) but it was nice to see him and catch up with what's going on with him and his family. He even asked if I would be able to sneak out and have a drink with him sometime, which I politely declined.
    I was not hiding anything, so a few weeks later I mentioned to my husband about running into Paul.
    My husband got turned on! He wanted to know if I thought Paul was still interested in me, did he try to kiss me at all, and actually wanted me to meet up with him sometime.
    Honestly, for about the next year or so when we were having sex, that is all he talked about. What sex was like with Paul, how much "bigger" Paul was size-wise, and do I ever think about him sexually. Just - non stop questions and wanting to hear about everything.
    It got to the point where my husband was practically begging me to go on a date with Paul.
    And despite how wrong I felt it was,, last year I gave in.
    My husband knew we might have sex, which we did. And I will admit, to have such good, raw sex was very exciting for me for a change. And Paul loved the idea that he was helping me "cheat" on my husband (he has no idea that my husband actually encouraged the date). I do feel bad for not being 100% truthful to Paul, though.
    When I got home, my husband was ready to hear all the details, or so I thought. But he started to undress me literally seconds after I arrived. I told him I should take a shower first, but he said "no". I felt guilty taking my panties off, and seeing how sticky they were still from Paul's overflow.
    I sensed that my husband wanted to give me oral sex, so at first I pushed him away from there. But he insisted, and for the next 10-15 minutes licked me and licked up everything that Paul had put inside me. I was so confused, never in a million years did I ever expect my husband to do THAT.
    But my husband was so turned on...I have never seen him that excited or that hard....and we had amazing sex after he was done giving me oral. Probably the best sex we have had since we were dating.
    For months afterwards, out sex life improved 100 per cent. It was fantastic. Although there was always a lot of "Paul talk" as we were intimate about what he and I did, it was fun to be that sexually active with my husband.

But now I wish it never happened. My husband is obsessed with me seeing Paul again, but I promised myself it would be a one-time only thing.
    I am torn between knowing how wrong it was, but also knowing how my body just lit up with Paul.
    I would love to make my husband happy (and Paul happy too...lol) but its like I would be selling myself short and not sticking to my "one time only" rule.

My husband would never want a 3some with Paul, or ever be in the same room even. He just wants to have sex with me right after, and especially oral sex.
    Unfortunately, its to the point now, where my husband cant get aroused unless there is some talk about Paul, or me seeing Paul again.
    He wont go to counseling because he would never admit out loud to someone what he did with me after the date with Paul, or how much he craves that again.
    Its been an argument now for over a year....and I am about ready to just give in.

I want to make my husband happy, I just wish it would not take a 3rd person to do that. I feel slighted that he cant just be happy with me and the two of us having sex. He needs this "extra" thing now. He does not know how or why this kink started - but my husband has told me he "needs" it.

I keep thinking to myself, if I never told him about running into Paul in the first place, this would never have been an issue at all.
    I lay awake just about every night now thinking "Should I or shouldn't I"
    Obviously this is something I cant talk to friends or family about, so I would love to hear any ideas you all might have.

Thank you

Invigorated likes this.
  2. teamster145

Gold Member

This is going to take a while for to come up with a good answer but I will say that you should never do anything that you are not comfortable with. You have done it once. He should let it drop.
    There, my advice is worth exactly what it cost you. :)

3. Mywife4u

Gold Member

If you don't feel comfortable doing it again. Do not do it no matter what hubby says or wants. You have to be able to live with yourself. If hubby can't get over it it's his problem. My advice don't make his problem yours.

4. matt2006

matt2006 Member

We have been through similar situations and they take some time to work out. Biggest thing is being able to talk about it with your partner which I know can be tough.

5. Daddy_O

Daddy_O New Member

How about a roll play.
    Next time you and hubby have sex you could sit on his face after he has cum inside you. Tell him you want him to clean you up and get every drop. He might like that

AJP and Gmsexycpl like this.
  6. Kel1976

Kel1976 New Member

We did that for the longest time.....when we would have our "Paul talk" during sex, it would sometimes lead to him going down on me afterwards and pretending it was Paul's cum, and not his there. And we did have a lot of fun with it at first.
    But that got old I guess, so now he wants the real thing.

7. Invigorated

Gold Member

Tough one. Once that bridge has been crossed it's difficult to go back ... for hubby.
    But you have to be true to yourself.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have done several threesomes with couples while the husband was in the room or with us on the bed, and all was good and everyone had a good time. I always thought the husbands got turned on by their wives being sexy enough to entice me to have sex with them, which was fair enough if the wives were into that, which by the time we met they were. But in this thread that obsession has gone too far and I think it's unhealthy.

If the OP has sex with Paul once more, then that's not going to be the end of it. Either husband wants to continue his Paul fantasies, or husband insist on more meetings with Paul. Like the couples I met, husband probably gets turned on by another man lusting after his wife, but this husband has let his fantasy go too far.

9. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Member

OP, you married a beta. Sucks for you. Tough spot. You start, he may tire of Paul and want you to have another partner(s). More self conflict ion for you. You start, you may end up leaving hubby for Paul one day. You and hubby need to have a frank discussion of the "worst case scenario" and is that what he really wants to possibly happen by pushing his agenda, and not listening to your concerns (if you've spoken to him about them). What if you get pregnant with Paul's child during one of your outings with him f you were to follow hubbies requests? Go talk to hubby.

10. wiggleworm

Gold Member

sounds like a fantasy story!

11. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Above all you need to be true to yourself and only do that with which you are comfortable. I sense that you know in your heart what you want to do and I would advise you to follow your own instincts. :)

12. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Men are extremely visual creatures and you could drive him crazy with the talks and the moves alone, you could take control of the situation and stop the real deal of Paul and all on your own without him noticing it. try to come up with hotter stories involving many new names and as much cuckolding stories as possible, Try them all, even some slut wife, female and male domination, bisexual both ways and group stories. Test all limits and keep him exited, over the time things will change, I am almost sure, the will. Good luck

AJP likes this.
  13. travis beck

Gold Member

We have done this before, and it is a huge turn on. Don't donit if you don't want to though, but if you do, have fun!

Steveb likes this.
  14. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I will tell you our situation as it is somewhat like yours.
    Years ago we did some swinging and swapping with 3 other couples sometimes all 4 couples but mostly 2 or 3 couples at one time. While it was exciting to see my wife have sex with others and I have sex with others my wife got to a point she was doing it only for me and not her.

We stopped swapping and the closest thing we have done in many years is same room sex with our own spouse.
    I would love to start up again wife has zero interest. Bottom line is I love my wife and would not end our marriage over this but the discussion has to get that serious. You need to explain that you married one man and you only want one man and you hope that it will be him.

Your husband has a submissive side and maybe you should be talking with the people that are in Female lead relationships. He might want you to be in charge of your sexlife, if he wants cum make him eat his own.

Other thing to consider is your libido's might not match up. Talk sex with the rule nobody gets mad, tell each other open and honestly what turns you on and off you will be surprised what you hear.

Good luck

jt _couple2012 and Hypersexual11 like this.
  15. Ashli

Ashli Member

How solid is your marriage? Are you comfortable? Does Paul know you are married and your husband's wishes?

16. sensless

Gold Member

So, you've fucked Paul without a condom.

Sorry for asking, but are you real?