What must a man do for a woman to submit?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by infofor01, Jul 24, 2015.

1. infofor01

Gold Member

My wife is pretty dominant, usually she wants to be on top and get herself to cum, puts up a fight for my requests, so i just let get go with it and enjoy. But she has admitted recently that she wants to be submissive, I told her that she always stops me, and she said that its probably her dominant side. So I asked if I have to get more demanding and ignore her, she said 'i guess'. So this tells me she wants to be dominated.
    My question is, what does a man do to make a woman completely submit to him. I have a friend that could get his wife to fuck the car's shifter on command, or another friend who has her give him head in the kitchen with family over. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

CLE32793 likes this.
  2. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Don't put up a fight for what you want. Don't ask what she wants to do. Tell her what you are going to do. Tell her what to do. Or just do it.

I'm saying this knowing you're in a relationship with her and with the information that it's something she wants. I'd never tell a man to do this otherwise. That being said, I find it absolutely sexy when a man is animalistic with me. I love when a man has essentially decided that I'm his sex toy for the night.

PerfectPussy, ply, sensless and 6 others like this.
  3. infofor01

Gold Member

Thank you, great way to put it. I will give it a shot

CLE32793 likes this.
  4. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Yep, when my husband (whom I trust entirely with my life) gives me commands in the bedroom....OMG, it's an amazing turn on, even simple commands like 'turn around' can be stimulating depending on how said or if I'm pretty much to the point of begging. Stop giving her an option like Rainbow said.

Can't wait to see how she responds. :)

5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Just rip my clothes off and take me fast!!

ply, glock27, sensless and 3 others like this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Get her on all fours makers and spank her bare ass cheeks then command her to, to .......whatever you dare!

7. fairlthick

Gold Member

That's HOT!!!

Englishman likes this.
  8. infofor01

Gold Member

But what about when she is like "but for what", "i dont want doggie first", "what are u gonna do", etc.... then turns into a little conversation on just to get her the fuck on fours lol. She always wants to get on top quickly, says to make herself cum.

9. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

I'm not a guy....but why would you want your woman screwing the stick shift of your car, when you could have her riding you until she climaxes?? Most guys love a woman on top, no?

glock27, sensless, John W and 3 others like this.
  10. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Maybe you didn't understand, she's not to respond, you are to command her to do as you tell her.
    Maybe you need to surprise her, just bend her over and fuck her. Don't let her have any say in the matter. Or if that won't fly discuss a role play night and she's the full submissive or whatever floats your boat.
    I'm saying all of this based of this as well I'd like to add. And I agree 1000% with Ra1nb0wUnderwear :)

11. China_Blue

Verified Gold Member

I don't want to have to think during sex, I just want to be taken to another place. Swept away by anticipation and sensation and to be totally dominated. But I want that from a strong man and complete trust is essential. Take care of her in life and take control of her in the bedroom.

PerfectPussy, ply, sensless and 5 others like this.
  12. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Very well said.
    Also my two cents- if she is the more dominant, use things to shift control once the fun starts. You don't have to be forceful or bark orders. Although they can work for turning her on. Try using handcuffs, or maybe tying her up with a pair of her thigh highs that you snuck under the pillow before the two of you got in bed. Maybe you hid another pair to blindfold her with, and tie around her mouth. Just surprise her, take her, and shift control. You know your wife better than we do, use what you know turns her on to both of your advantages.
    The ideas above are some of our favorites. Sometimes after she's tied up I'll get up and leave the room for a bit. Come back and fuck her, leave come back and fuck her, maybe have her suck on her dildo while I'm fucking her. She says it's incredibly hot for her. Like there's more than one guy there. Her biggest turn on is each time I come back I fuck her different than the last. The role play kicks in and the sex is hot. Really hot.
    Anyway, go with what you know and add to it. Pleasure her, and you'll pleasure yourself is the way I see it.
    :cool:

PerfectPussy, China_Blue and CLE32793 like this.
  13. China_Blue

Verified Gold Member

It's probably worth mentioning that I'm quite an assertive woman outside the bedroom. Perhaps she, like me craves the opposite in her sex life? I don't want to give permission to be spanked for example, I just want to be spanked! Take the decision making away from her ;) Obviously prior open discussion, trust, safe words etc are essential.

14. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Treat her like a lady
    fuck her like a whore
    :)

PerfectPussy, ply, sensless and 2 others like this.
  15. infofor01

Gold Member

They you all for the responses, they help alot. I have an update.
    This week I have thrown all my submissive stuff out and have been totally dominant with her, not full blown but enough to know i am leading. I have had her come to my room (where i work) and give me head after she said only a hand job. This was with her period so ended there. I did it again the next day, told her I wanted her and we ended up having a crazy hot session, started in the shower, she slapped the shit out of me a few times, i choked her, then on bed I performed like before we were married. She was out of breath and so was I. I feel like I have control now, even with her talking back I am getting her to submit often. I want it to become a normal thing, not a fight, just its known and factual that I am master and she does anything without question.

16. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Excellent!

ply likes this.
  17. Naughtypinkbits

Sounds like an adventure.. One thing I started training with in the beginning..

My partner would often say get up and stand over there.. If I asked why? Or said c'mon I'm watching telly.. He spanked my arse and would demand a blow job.. He then positively reinforced me not responding verbally to his requests by letting me sit on his face for being obedient... Games like that work well with submissives...

I'm sure there's plenty u can Taylor to ur own likes and dislikes... Another example is my ass.. I'm still an anal Virgin and so when I do well taking his finger part way into my arse while he's fucking me doggy style I get a treat xxx.. But I'm reminded there is a but plug in the toy box for next time I'm naughty

PerfectPussy, arugula and CLE32793 like this.
  18. infofor01

Gold Member

Thanks for sharing.

Another update, yesterday after writing this, through the day I was working at my office room and she was in the bedroom, we chatted online about her new corset, then I told her to come to my room to give me a hand job or blowjob, she came without any resistance. She said only hand job, but we both know thats never true, ended up treating her very dominant, I made her get on her knees, choked her and slapped her as well. Then told her to put her hands behind her back as I held her head with two hands and pushed it deep. She enjoyed every second of it. She had some resistance with something, so I held her by the hair and pulled her head back, I told her that she loves loves this so submit to me and do what I say. Also took pictures of her, had her look into the camera as she gave me head.

19. ginger

Gold Member

I find a smack over the head with a shovel works o_O

20. mactheripper

Gold Member

Not dominant enough!