What makes your sex life great?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SteveWaste, Oct 6, 2010.

1. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Share some of the things that make your sex life great. Activities, feelings, attitudes, routines, fetishes, anything...

What do you love about it?

~Steve

*Thanks HR

2. Vanja

Vanja New Member

There are so many little things that add up for us.

Chemistry
    I'm a firm believer in chemistry (or pheromones if people prefer) - if people's pheromones don't match there's no chemistry and probably no or very little sex. I can't get enough of smelling his scent. If I didn't like that there would probably be no sex life for us. Just his smell can turn me on (his body smell, not after-shave).

His voice
    It's soft but not high pitched - sometimes it's almost like he's stroking me with his voice (if that makes sense).

His eyes
    They're big and brown (I've always been a sucker for brown eyes, most people have blue, grey or green eyes up here). When he looks at me when he's horny (which happens quite frequently lol) they become very tense and just the stare by itself can get me going.

His hands
    His work is very dirty - I don't know what it is but dirty hands have always been a turn-on for me. Never did like the smooth, creamy, manicured "business-man hands". Sometimes just one little, light touch on the side of my neck, back or butt is enough.

His butt and cock
    Yum is all I have to say to both :p

Kissing
    We have always enjoyed kissing a lot - something very sensual about it.

The sounds he makes when we're having sex - I NEED those sounds to push me over the edge. How open he is to trying anything and everything. I also need that because I'm closed off myself. He has the ability to turn me into quite the slut :D He probably wouldn't be able to if he was as closed off as I am. Sometimes I'm just in awe of all the pervy stuff he can think of lol - there are certain lines I can't cross but him talking/writing about whatever he's thinking of makes me happy (and many times very horny) because I simply like the fact that he's a friggin' pervert (in a good way) :lol
    Anyway - just because there is no doubt in my mind that he would do anything if I asked makes me comfortable because I know there is nothing I could do that would turn him off.

Last but not least - the love, closeness and trust we have between each other is essential. He's my best friend, lover and life companion - I feel completely safe with him and I trust him with my life. And that is something I think is very underestimated when it comes to great sex.

All of these things above make our sex life great - it's not just about what we do, how or for how long we do it.... those things are more like a consequence of the "little" things mentioned above.

I don't know if this was what you had in mind but in my opinion, talk about technique, positions, tools of the trade, length of actual sex or foreplay.... all of that is secondary and doesn't necessarily make the sex great.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

These days, simply getting some live dick is good enough for me! ;)

4. juliawilson

juliawilson New Member

I think whenever he forced me for sex, those time are best of my sexual life.

5. igor

Gold Member

Sex life ?:ugh

6. Meee

Gold Member

I do think our sex life is great, but I don't think it's a specific activity or fetish. I think it's an attitude. But what attitude do I mean? Confidence maybe, or freedom. Freedom from guilt. Freedom from worrying about what's "normal." Or even worse, what's "expected." Ick. "Should we be doing this?" Of course we should!

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

God we so match these days, sweet Igor....:help

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

:eek:rgy

You are a phenomenal young lady!

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I completely agree with what FC said, you are one hell of a young lady.

I have to agree with you though. There isn't any one thing that makes my sex life and relationship amazing. It's everything. Every last little bit of who we both are as people, our ability to just be ourselves and not worry about anything else.

10. htoad

htoad Active Member

Feel free to look at my blog posts to see what makes my sex life great.:)

But, simply put, at this stage of our lives, it is the attitudes and emotions. We both have sex as a priority, we are both ready and willing for sex whenever the other wants it, and we like the variety of sex as we have defined it. We now view sex as a combination of fun and romance - a long, slow lovemaking session in a darkened room with only candles providing light is just as fun and romantic to us as me walking up to my wife with my cock hanging out and putting it against her body and "taking her" on the spot.

We are fortunate to have the perspective of time and experience to have learned (sometimes in a hard way) how important this is, and we do not take it for granted as to how much longer it will last. So we just try to make the most of it now - and that it what makes it great.

11. papon171bd

papon171bd New Member

como seducir a un hombre

This is very useful article. I have learned many thing from this article.if u want get good hombre video ,please visit this following link:

<Spam Link removed by Mod)

#11 papon171bd, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
  12. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

nothing right now, sex life is dormant like a volcano!