What makes the greatest sex ever?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Eros, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eros

Eros New Member

I hear the phrase, 'the greatest sex ever'. What does it mean for everyone?

Is it a one nighter, the emotional connection, the emotional connection with someone you still love, the fact that is was someone you didn't love, the body of the lover, the fact that there were six of you at once :brow , or something more ineffable?

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

a vagina................. correction a human vagina................correction a whole gang of vaginas.

#2 longnstrong, Jul 4, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2005
  3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm sorry longnstrong. I'd have to disagree with you.

[​IMG]

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

well rose i think you are a little strange but if you dont like human vaginas, i wont judge. it is a free country and you can have any type of vagina you like.

5. Eros

Eros New Member

Down at my grandmothers old age home there is a whole gang of horny vaginas, but.............

Also on a serious note: while I am a huge fan of the female anatomy, there has been a wide range in the experience of good, bad and great sex. Honestly while the vagina had an important role, it didn't change the status of the sex by itself.

6. Rose

Gold Member

:lol Could I pass on the vagina (whether human or otherwise), maybe put in my order for one evening, outdoors, in a field, surrounded by trees. One blanket, 1 bottle of wine for me (we all know about Thorn's booze 'no-no'), no bugs, cool breeze....
    We've been abstinent for 7 days :drool so just the sound of hot breathe in my ear sends my heart-rate up, and makes my clothing peel off my body miraculously. He lasts for 2 - maybe 3 hours -- no 7 hours!!! , taking breaks to pour me a glass of wine, or massage my body.
    I would have at least 4 orgasms (never had more than 5 in one night, so I won't become unbelievable here), and he would cum 3 times. By the end of the evening of 'the greatest sex ever', we would be so totally exhausted that we would fall asleep right there in the field.

7. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

nice one rose, hmm for me i think the greatest sex is when me and mi b/f have a long and slow but senual forplay biuld up folowed by candle lit sex and when we both cum and orgasm at teh same time, then to collapse in each others arms and sleep xx maybe im just old fashioned :);)

8. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

if you are talking about pure physical and not mental pleasure, i find that i have control over the intestity of my orgasm by coming to the edge of it and then backing off for long period of time. the 2, one night stand that i had didnt work out to well. the best sex i have had was sex that came from relationships, the one night stands were complete disasters. oral sex or intercourse.

and Rose you should reconsider your feelings about vaginas, they are good for you they have vitamins c,d and e.

9. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

When you cum before her husband pulls up in the driveway!!

No, seriously, to me a great fuck can occur almost anytime. Great sex only happens with someone in a relationship that is ongoing--when you had a prior relationship before it turned physical rather than a purely physical relationship.

10. Rose

Gold Member

Oh, but a tablespoon of semen contains approximately six calories. Semen contains protein, but it also contains all kinds of chemicals and minerals, including water, sugar, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc.
    You learn something new every day :lol

11. kbate

kbate New Member

You are correct. Amazing feeling being correct, isn't it. :)

I would actually say that love makes the greatest sex.

12. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

i agree with kbate on that one sex without love is i dunno just so empty xx sorry but that is my view aswell xx

13. steph

steph New Member

When I'm with someone I really care about and we cuddle and chat and have lots and lots of foreplay, and share our bodies openly, and our orgasms come together and we hold each other close after, just enjoying the closeness, the warmth, the love we share.

(and I like him to fuck me silly and fill me up with cum) lol.

14. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Greatest ever?? Don't believe I've experienced it yet, at least I hope not.

15. Thorn

Gold Member

Good point. Otherwise it would all be downhill in the future.

16. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

My point exactly, if I've already had the greatest ever, then why pursue any more.

17. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

thats just liek the practise makes perfect thingy?? everybody saus practise maekes perfect but in sex that isnt always desired coz if ya perfect who needs to practise ??
    ohh well it made sense in my head anyways

18. Eros

Eros New Member

I really love this website - I have learned a lot. When I started this thread I actually thought the women would have answered quite differently. I was assuming that, "what does the greatest sex ever mean to everyone?" would include comments about Brad Pitt, George Clooney and The Roc or multiple partners at once. I was suprised that all the women stated that the current lover or love of their live would constitute 'the greatest sex ever'. I find this answer very uplifting! Thank you all. I also have found the greatest sex ever with my wife. She has stated the same about me; but honestly, I was never quite sure that I should have believed her until now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.