What makes a women.....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hotbabe28, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I have been wondering this question for years. From my past experiences and that. What makes a women cute, sexy, sweet, or hot looking? What do you guys consider sexy?

It is werid thru out school and my life with my ex I never had guys come up to me and say Hi ur cute or sexy, this is when I was a size 10 to 12. I meet Master and he says all those sweet things. I'm sexy, cute, sweet, awesome in bed :D , etc...

Looking at the pics the guys post on babe of the day, it makes me wonder all over again what guys find so sexy about the women they post pics of.

Here is a pic of me back in school
    [​IMG]

Now
    [​IMG]

#1 hotbabe28, Sep 11, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2006
  2. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

It's all in the eye of the beholder. To me what makes my woman the most sexy is her whole persona. Her aura, i guess you could say. For me it's about her being aggressive with what she wants, how she talks to me, and her just being a genuinely sweet person. Thats why people on sites like that are generic to me.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Don't wait for someone to say the things that you wanna hear
    until a relationship has been established.
    even then most men don't say exactly what you wanna hear
    as an every day thing, the sweet talk is for foreplay and love
    making.
    I suppose some men including myself that will drop a comment
    once or twice a day such as (wow you look sexy today) and
    things like that just to make you feel good or just because
    you do look sexy today.

4. pirouette

Gold Member

Hi, Hotbabe.
    I'm glad you posted on this topic. In my experience, what they consider the babe of the day is simply what attracts them on the visual level. I think some people (ok, I do mean some women) find we aren't just attracted by visuals. Personally, I am attracted to intelligent, independant, usually somewhat quiet men. Confidence, charisma and charm are equally - if not more important than looks. So a "hunk" to me infers something quite different from the norm to begin with. And knowing the general response I would get, I would never post a hunk of the day.
    As far as looking terribly different in your pictures.......no, you look just as radiant as before. I am aware that my personal grooming/make-up routine has evolved since my school days. But I did realise about a year ago that I wasn't bothering to wear make-up or look nice for the man. I was swept up in work and stress. I'm making a valiant effort to correct it.
    And it's probably no great consolation, but I don't expect to see my image posted in babe of the day either! :lol

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

OK, I'm shallow. A "hunk" in my personal dictionary has a finely structured male physique, and plenty of it. I like Playgirl. I'm very visual. But my ideal guy is big on personality and wit, the body is very much secondary. I've been attracted to a variety of body shapes and sizes and it all comes down to who resides beneath the physical shell. I know what I like to look at, though, and that's probably why I'm a bit hung-up on how I look.

I have to say, from the responses to my boobie thread, the responses I've gotten from guys here via PM, and what I've read here in different threads, I think men are less obsessed with physicality than we give them credit for. There's the ideal tight and curvy feminine form, and of course that's what a guy will choose to look at, but taking male strippers and Playgirl centerfolds into consideration, we ladies are just as enamored of the ideal broad-shouldered, muscular, tight-bottomed, big schlonged male physique. It's kind of wired into us. But everyone, irrespective of gender, is going to have their own preferences. Am I right or am I right?

Forgot to say that on an innate, primordial level the Playmate "hourglass" bespeaks of fertility, therefore that's what guys find sexy, in the same way that the ideal guy described above bespeaks of fertility to a woman. It's wired in.

6. sapin88

sapin88 New Member

sexy smile, nothing else matters

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

Each person will come up with a different viewpoint of what they find sexy....and Im sure alot of people feel what I think is sexy, isnt,....and vice versa. Ive been with women of all shapes and sizes, and each one was sexy to me in their own way! Some were sexy personality wise, some were looks wise and some just had that something that appealed to me.

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Personally I would not use Babe of the Day as a barometer of what guys find sexy and my guess Babe of the Day is a site for horny lonely men who cannot get a date.

What makes a woman sexy varies from each guy. For me I find personality, intellegence, feminity, and woman who can dress smart to be sexy. Putting it another way a woman wears torn jeans, polyester clothing, and who is only into celebrities I find to be such a turn off. Where as a woman who can talk about world events, wear clothing that states something something about her, and shows shows she has a caring side is something I find to be really sexy.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

*smooches* And now I must request a DNA sample so we can clone you.

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

What one finds attractive and/or sexy is really all in the eye of the beholder. I think the well-muscled Brad Pitt types are as sexy as fuck, but I also think geeky guys are hot, so there you go. There's just something about those brainy, bookish, buttoned-up, poindexter types that really turns me on. Maybe that's because I've always been kind of a nerd myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.