What makes a guy a slut??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Maverick, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Maverick

Maverick Member

Curiously, I have recently been called a slut for having slept with what that person said was a profound amount of women. She said that it's not fair a guy can be with 30-40-50 women and not be a slut, when a gal gets with more then 10 dudes, she's considered a slut, so she said she was gonna start calling dudes sluts.

I guess I never put much thought to a number or to words. Words don't bother me, so I don't care if anyone wants to call me one. I'll wear it like a badge of honor. LOL. And I don't know why people have to be close minded to call another person a name because they don't view life the same way. Makes no sense.

Just want a little feedback, if anyone has any to give.

2. Red-Dragon

Red-Dragon New Member

Girl: YOU'RE A SLUT!
    Douchebag: Thank you, I'm so proud of myself :) *wears a little golden badge with the words 'Le Slut'*
    Girl: ...:| ITS AN INSULT
    Douchebag: <3 So proud
    Girl: ._.;; DAMN THIS CURSED SOCIETY AND ITS SEXUAL REPRESSION OF WOMEN!
    Docuhebag: <3
    Girl: Ugh -.-

But seriously, I hate it either way, I don't mind women who are a 'little slutty' just as long as they're not extremely and disgustingly so and also somewhat manipulative and dishones with herself like someone who caused a lot of drama between my friends. :/ But, really, it just depends...though I do hate how we men can get away with it more often then not as well. Society is a little messed up sometimes. Though, men aren't completely liberated either, I've heard of people who hate it when their men 'moans' or makes sounds during the act. o_O Kinda odd...

3. luvbug

Gold Member

I dont call men sluts..theyre Horn Dogs..lmao

Men can get away with it ..women cant....double standard?
    I say whats good for the goose is good for the gander.lol

As for hating to hear a man moan or makes sounds...I LOVE IT!!!!

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

>.> I call men man whores :p

5. luvbug

Gold Member

Man Whores...I like that. lol

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

In all honesty though, I don't consider men or women sluts. You sleep with who you want to. Me having slept with less people then my husband prior to us getting together doesn't make him any more a slut then myself.
    It's just the way it is.

I don't stand by society's standards on what is/isn't an appropriate amount of people to sleep with.

To each their own, just remember to wrap it before you tap it.

7. Meee

Gold Member

It isn't the number, it's the attitude. It's how a guy treats women. If a guy has slept with 30 women and he's only earned a reputation as a slut, big deal. If he's slept with 30 women and he's earned a reputation as a pig, then there's a problem.

8. Dont_know

Dont_know New Member

yes, this. i agree completely.

same with a girl in my mind. if you liked and slept with 15 people, thats fine. if you have a reputation as putting out for every guy that smiles at you...

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I can't stand that term for women. I studied antropological psychology, and in many societies women were free to sexually explore as much or more than men, even when married. I came across an amazing number of scenarios, right up to women in some societies having gang-bangs in our venacular.

I would be a man-whore to be sure. Prior to being married I would have had sex with more than 100 women, and so far this year I have had sex with 7, and another 10 in the intervening years. So about 120 women, give or take.

10. CTRx

CTRx New Member

Might be a bit inappropriate but I heard a deadly joke which apparently explains the difference between men and women in the "slut" department.

"I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how that it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut.
    So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.
    That shut her up."

11. Maverick

Maverick Member

Lmao. That's good.

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

:lol

I consider sluts being women that that fucks everyone in their circle of friends and causes nothing but unneeded drama. And yes of course those that get naked just by you smiling at them.

13. Maverick

Maverick Member

So are you a slut if you sleep with a woman who sleeps with you after one smile??