What makes a great blowjob?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by trying2please, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trying2please

trying2please New Member

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie on this forum. I was wondering what techniques makes a great blowjob. I love the pleasure it gives my man, so I wanna learn some new tricks to blow his mind. So what do you guys like? ;)

2. refresh

refresh Contributer

Hum/moan while doing it. From what I hear, the vibration makes the sensation more intense. Not that I would know, though. :mope:

3. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

I heard that one of my friends...friends friends.. (or something) got his girlfriend to have a mint while she gave him a blowjob. I dunno why...maybe he made his penis minty-fresh?

4. Shy_n_Sweet

Shy_n_Sweet New Member

probably the tingle from the mint

5. necip

necip New Member

Pudding.
    Ice Cubes.

6. trying2please

trying2please New Member

corey: can u please explain "pudding". thanks.

And thanks for the replies everyone .

7. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

EWW! PUDDING! Yuck! Ice might be a new thing... but why pudding? :p

8. Shy_n_Sweet

Shy_n_Sweet New Member

Put it on.. slowly lick it off ;)

9. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

I dont think Id want anything like pudding on my fireman...

I was going to say a queer/bisexual man gives the best blowjob, but that doesnt really help you. :p (They know how to...goodly!)

10. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I'd say to pay attention to all areas of the reigon. Not just the cock. I like balls touched,licked,sucked. The area betwen balls and anus,even the anus itself. I think the biggest thing is to get a rythem going that he likes and don't stop.There is nothing worse than being close and your partner stops.

11. trying2please

trying2please New Member

Thanks everybody. I think I'm gonna skip on the pudding thing, since I've already done chocolate. ;) I've done all the licking and sucking and everything else in between,but not the ice cube or mint thing. Guess that's next one the agenda. :brow

12. Woot

Applying pressure to the area between the scrotum and the anus... especially when he is about to (and during) orgasm. It's about 1 1/2 to 2 inches below the base of the penis. Much closer to the penis than the anus.

Not sure why it feels so good, but one girlfriend I had did this all the time (hmm... do all Asian girls know this trick? :brow ) and it not only prolonged the orgasm, but made it extremely intense... to be honest, it was better than intercourse... she was great!!!

She would also squeeze my testies off and on (not too hard but gently) and the palm part of her hand pressed on the area I described. Incredible orgasm I tell ya :)

13. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

Well if you were gay, I would tell you that is almost how latino guys are... my boyfriend really gave a nice blowjob and I did him. ;) Honestly it was about the same as you describe... and intense as hell. :D

14. Woot

Masterbate? I can't seem to do that :(

I can sit there for hours trying, but I just can't get excited enough. I have to be with a girl cuz just thinking about it doesn't seem to do it for me... all I end up with is friction burn :(

But as soon as a girl is with me, it's like a diving board... BOING! :D

15. trying2please

trying2please New Member

Woot, I do that all the time, and it drives him crazy. I also do all the "messaging" like you guys have mentioned. :)

16. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Woot,and t2p.....that is external massage of the prostrate,and ohhh yaaa,that does make it better. You can progress to internal massage at some point. Thats even better. Don't feel like its "gay" either. All parts of the body can be stimulated,and you shouldn't feel "funny"doing it.

17. grapegirl13

grapegirl13 New Member

I think the biggest thing is to get a rythem going that he likes and don't stop.There is nothing worse than being close and your partner stops.

My boyfriend LOVES whn i stop when i know he is just about to cum. I stop for a few seconds and then start again. it prolongs his pleasure!

18. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Oh,thats different....I mean stoping all-together.

19. Woot

yeah but when she stops and says "gotta go pee"... 5 minutes goes by..... 10 minutes goes by.... you get up, hear the TV going, and there she is fallen asleep on the sofa [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ok ok ok... so it's never happened to me... but I bet if it was to happen to someone, that would be me :D

20. trying2please

trying2please New Member

:rofl I dont think I would ever stop for that long. I usually stop for a little bit and kiss his inner thigh or lick him here or there, but would never ever stop for 5-10 mins. Unless I wanna be mean. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.