What lubricates YOUR mind?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BassDude, Dec 14, 2007.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I think we all agree that sex actually starts long before we are naked and horizontal. So, what gets you in the mood and helps fill you with desire? I'll start...these are what immediately come to mind! :D

- Being treated with total sweetness and/or other endearing actions (praise, compliments, etc.)
    - Getting or giving warm and loving affection.
    - Being talked dirty to and getting responses from dirty talk (either explicit or inuendo).
    - Seeing my partner in elegant and/or subtley sexy clothing.
    - Seeing (or thinking about) my partner in lingerie.
    - Getting a long and unwavering soul-piercing stare in the eyes.
    - Being steered into some fantasizing or having kinky things suggested to me.
    - Leading my partner into some fantasizing or kinky thoughts, and getting responses.
    - Listening to sexy or suggestive music.
    - Being told or hinted that there's some sort of sexual surprise waiting for me.
    - Seeing my partner flirt (with me or someone else).
    - Seeing a hot sex scene in a movie.
    - Planning something a little kinky or unusual for my partner.
    - Telling my partner that there's some sexual surprise waiting for her.
    - Buying my partner a surprise gift that I know she'll like.
    - Being "felt-up" or "feeling-up" my partner, especially if we're sneaky about it.
    - Seeing my partner get turned-on for whatever reason.

I'll add more as I think of them...now it's your turn!

BD

2. eandvk

eandvk Member

Seeing my wife on the couch in her (and my)favorite sweats, laying there with her legs sorta spread.
    My wife in a shirt with no bra on.
    Us together on the couch watching TV and me giving her caresses and massaging her thighs, tummy and head....gets us both going.
    Giving her a butt massage.

3. minarchist

minarchist New Member

- I like acting sexy for my boyfriend and getting HIM turned on... and knowing that he's enjoying it is what gets me going. For example, if I'm wearing a short skirt I'll make sure hes looking and reach for something high up so that my skirt rides up a little and he can see the tops of my thigh-highs.
    - I like it when he pulls my hair.
    - Having my neck kissed and sucked.
    - When he tells me all the kinky things he wants to do to me. ;)
    - The feeling of his hot breath on my skin... just thinking about it gives me the shivers.
    -When my boyfriend and I are at a restaurant (or other public place) and I start rubbing his thigh under the table, getting closer and closer to his nether region and finally groping his hard on.
    -When he does the same thing to me, especially if I am wearing a skirt and he can feel how wet I am through my panties.
    -Sometime's I'll just skip the panties altogether and when we go out, i'll surprise him by taking his hand and guiding up my skirt and between my thighs.

I'm sure there are more things to add to that list, but thats all I can think of at the moment.