What kind of strap on?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by AGFUNK, May 22, 2014.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I want to get a new strap on. The last one we had was cheap and it broke quickly. What do you use recommend? Where did you get it and how much did it cost?

2. shashtzoh

Well I love my Feeldoe and would get another one for sure. I do have a harness and I forget which kind it is but it does help for more vigorous thrusting with the feeldoe and both my husband and I get a lot of pleasure with them. I hope you find one you like just as much!

3. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I haven't looked at them since I was in an MFF relationship some 20 years ago. I've got nothing against pegging for those who enjoy it, but I have tried it many times and it and the discomfort far outweighs any pleasure.

xx

4. phish

Gold Member

We have a Feeldoe also. I got it off of ebay cause it was cheeper. I'm thinking 40.00. (new not used )

ply likes this.
  5. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

We have never tried a feeldoe so I can't give my opinion on them. We have a Vac-U-Lock harness and realistic dildos.
    The advantage to this is, you can have several sizes, colors and shapes by just buying the attachment and use the same harness. You can even start with a small one and swap to a bigger one all in the same session :)

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I have a feeldoe and it's ok, way too pricy for the few amount of times I've used it, so not really my preference. I have a vac-u-lock harness kit, it's really nice. Ran about $60 though wholesale. I also have a "bend over beginners kit" that I've had for ages. It's just a basic strap on kit that comes with 2 or 3 very easily used toys. It runs about $45 and has yet to break even with all the crazy shit I do with it. Good thing is, it's entirely fabric and nylon straps so I can toss it in the washer if it gets too messy with lube or girly goo. Every one that I have I've purchased through my wholesale site but you can also get the same ones mostly on adam & eve (.com) and use their discount coupons and get a ton of free gifts. Most every order is like 25% to 50% off.

phish, Love2BKinky and ply like this.
  7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

And you can use ebates!

8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Another to try would be EdenFantasys (.com) - pretty extensive selection of everything on there.