[Ask a Girl] What kind of male body type is the most sexually appealing?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pyrex, Jan 13, 2013.

?

What pic of male builds has the most sex appeal?

1. A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. B

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. C

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. E

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. F

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  7. G

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pyrex

pyrex New Member

Personality aside...truth is looks and image do matter at least in the beginning, it's the first thing people notice and draw you in...Whenever you see a bill board now days of the 'ideal' male body it seems like it's always a young white male who's super buff. Now I know every woman is different...and there's no 'one type fits all' of course, just like with men, but of the following pictures from Exhibit A-G, which male body type do YOU personally find the most physically or sexually attractive (and why). "A" is first, then the second from the left is "B" and so forth. Is it D because he's the buffest and seemingly strong in bed? Or do you like F because he's got a little extra padding which is 'comfortable.'

If none of these, which one comes the closest, or can you describe what kind of male build is most appealing, sexually? What do you notice first? Which guy do you think has the most sex appeal? I've attached images.

Attached Files:

#1 pyrex, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  2. pyrex

pyrex New Member

Pictures F and G

Attached Files:

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

4. pyrex

pyrex New Member

Ok thanks, I wanted to include actual pictures to describe what I was talking about, but that other thread also has pics so that's really helpful.