What I've been up to, lately...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, May 16, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I haven't been around here much and a few people have asked me what I've been up to, so, here it is...

As you may know, I am getting breast reduction sugery on July 9th. There's just so much to do before it, I can't barely wrap my head around it. (sigh)

I am trying to get things done around the house because I will not be able to lift anything for 6 weeks after the surgery, so I've been painting, moving furniture, mowing the lawn, riding my horse, and cleaning everything in sight.

Oh, and for the past several weeks, I have been dealing with the tooth from hell. It's a rather long story, so I'll spare you the details, but, when all is said and done, this tooth will have cost close to 2 grand, and involved 9 motherfriggin' trips to 3 different dentists. :yell

Next week, my husband, my son, my horse and myself will be packing up and heading North for a 5 day horse camping extravaganza of epic proportions. WOOHOO! :phat Wait a second, I worded that all wrong, I almost made it sound like more than one of us would be packing. Yes, I am the family grunt, thank you very much. :lol

I started going to a chiropractor a couple of weeks ago and so far, I feel much better. The pain and inflammation I have had since my early 30's is being reduced by a great deal. My shoulder is still shot all to hell from carrying around Boobzilla all these years, but my back and hip issues are much better. I have more energy than I know what to do with and I'm sleeping like a log.

I know this sounds somewhat macabre, but I'm trying to get my affairs in order in case something unexpected happens during the procedure. I had a good friend that will take both of my horses, and I'm updating my Living Will.

Let's see, what else have I been up to...?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've been wondering what you've been up to these last few days. It's good to hear you've been taking care of stuff and not spending all day playing with your Magic Wand. :lol Just kidding, babe. Only trying to lighten the mood after reading that you're getting your affairs in order, "just in case." Everyone at :sf will be pulling for you.

I've been busy as well. I'm moving next weekend so I've been going through the pre-moving ordeal: packing, cleaning, etc. I just finished cleaning the sides and back and the floor and wall areas around the stove. Ugh. But, now it's done. One less thing to worry about.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hey CL, you've had a lot on your plate for the last few weeks. I'm glad you're getting things organized, it'll help you to be able to calm down and relax when 7/9 gets really close. That damn tooth must be some kind of cruel and unusual test thrown in just to keep you aggravated, I'm sorry you have to go through that. But if you can't quite get everything in order, just don't sweat it too much, because it'll still be there whenever you can get back in action. None of it matters compared with your health. It's good to try to coast through those last couple of days before the surgery.

I hope your two men/boys of the house understand how they'll need to give up some of their time and chores to help you recover, even when some things have to be left undone. That's just the way it is, and it'll take patience on their part.

The camping trip sounds like a timely interlude, I hope y'all have great fun there.

Take care till we post again,
    Rocker

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Good luck with the move, Puss. I know what a bitch that can be.

Thank you so much, Rocker, your post was very sweet and somewhat uplifting. :)

Well, I'm off again, gotta pack for my trip.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Ahhh, CL - please take some pics, as I love those nature trails. And I love seeing the horses. What a lovely way to enjoy nature.
    Question: do those saddles ever.... ummm... rub you just the right way to ummmm..... [​IMG]... you know - make you feell really, REALLY good?

Personally, I could care less. But my evil twin wants to know :eyes

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hey gals!

CL, I know you are stressing as this gets closer, but you are going to be soooo HAPPY once it is done. I am glad you went to the chiropractor...I went over a year ago, and he was like magic for aches and pains I had for years!

Enjoy your trip with your family, and remember that I have to send you that Mac 'N Cheese while you are down and out..

Please get someone to fix that damned tooth! I have been off here awhile and it is STILL bugging you.

Love you, mean it, HUGS and KISSES!
    -FC

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Happy trails.
    Maybe if you try to channel Rose's evil twin while you're riding, she'll feel a tingle.;)

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

CL...best of luck to you babe in the surgery. We'll be thinking about you, and wishing for a speedy recovery for you. I'm sure everything will go just fine, so don't sweat any of it.

Cheers,
    BD

9. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I hope everything goes well with your surgery, CL

10. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Squeezing...

...in a boob joke, eh? :lol

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yep, my camera is packed and ready to go, and I hope to get some decent pics to share when I get back.

Oh, and please tell your filthy little twin that NO, my saddle doesn't rub me in all the right places, THAT is why I had to use a pinecone, remember?
    :dgrin

Hey, FC, good to see you back. Please give BD's luscious ass a good, long, spanking for me, will ya? :dgrin

Rather than mac 'n' cheese, could you send me something a littler greener, instead? I think I'm going to need it. ;)

If'n I get some alone time, I will think of you and do me best to rub out a climax so earthshattering, that all of SF Land will feel it. :phat

Don't forget to watch the news and keep an eye out for quakes in the Adirondacks this weekend.

Thanks, BD. In all honestly, I've been so busy, I haven't had much time to fret about "the great unknown". I'm cool, for now, I'm cool. :cool

Thanks, Dreama, darling. Please don't ban any new freaks 'til I get back, I don't wanna miss a thing. :lol

:p Only you, LP, only you.

12. Dreama

Gold Member

Sure thing, hun!:D

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Lips of leather. :eyes

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Rocker, I don't know if I want to kiss you or slap you for saying that. :lol

I used to be the "Cast Iron Clit", now I'm "Leather Lips". Does wonder for me ego, really, it does. :p

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

Assuming I haven't missed ya: Have a fun vacation and take lots of pics so we can enjoy that gorgeous scenery vicariously :)

16. loveit247

Gold Member

Good luck with your surgery! I am sure your boobies are going to look amazing and the only thing you will have to worry about wrapping up are your new girls in a super sexy bikini!

Rooting for you babe!

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey everybody!

I just got back from camping a few minutes ago. I had a FANTASTIC time and will post pics as soon as I get the time.

I missed you horny little bastards! (and bitches) :D

18. Dreama

Gold Member

Aww, we missed you too. I'm glad you had a good time!

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

I got together a little slideshow of the camping trip. If you want to see individual photos in a larger size, click on them.

[​IMG] <-- click the pic for the show.

Please let me know if the slideshow works or not.

20. bucky

bucky New Member

Worked great CL. Those are some amazing pics. Beautiful country landscapes. Thanks.