What is....

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by melicious, Nov 21, 2006.

1. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

the sexiest, sweetest, or most romantic thing your love (spouse, partner, lover, whatever!) has done for you lately to make YOU feel loved and/or wanted? Share here, please.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My sweetie does so many things. Sometimes I come home from work and the whole house has been cleaned. I love that. Also, it might not be a very big deal for some people but he brought me breakfast in bed on my birthday, which was the first time in my life anyone has ever done that for me. I was so touched.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Whenn I was away recently for a little over a week, he had flowers delivered to my hotel room, with a love note. And in keeping with his 'sexual forum' persona, he signed the card "Thorn".

If I've had a busy work week, he will clean the kitchen - spotless. He is quite good at it! There is nothing like walking into your home, knowing how much work needs to be done, and smelling "lemon-fresh" cleanser in the air. (Haven't quite graduated to the "whole house being cleaned" yet, Puss :lol )

4. moonpetals

moonpetals New Member

This has nothing to do with sex, but when I was 8 months pregnant with our first child I was put on limited activity. I could walk around as needed but was supposed to sit or lay down as much as I could. I was getting bored out of my mind so one day my husband rented a wheel chair and took me shopping all day. He spent the whole day pushing me around to any store I wanted to go to. I felt a little silly at first, but it was fun and very sweet of him.

5. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

simple as it was, he let me sleep. This morning after the alarm went off he left the bedroom and got ready for work in the bathroom and office instead. then before he left he brushed the hair off my face, gave me a kiss, and told me he loved me. it was one of those simple daily acts that just makes my whole body go warm and i know its the start of a good day

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Can I borrow Thorn to do my kitchen floor?! I'll provide the MOP! Ha, Ha! :lol

Seriously, due to a severe, life threatening infection I had in my lower left leg, over a year ago, I have to keep compression on it just to keep forcing the fluid through damaged lymph nodes. Sometimes I can wear a special sock on it, but the physicans want it wrapped really tight, from time to time, with some special bandages which are really a pain to handle. My wife wraps my leg uncomplainingly! I may "carry on" and tease around here, however, I am well blessed to have her and she is one of the blessings for which I will be giving thanks this Thanksgiving.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Observation: Isn't it amazing that, so far, the "sexiest, sweetest, most romantic things" have nothing to do with sex, or even romance, for that matter. They seem to be everyday courtesies and kindnesses. Doing something, just because you know the need is there, and it would make your S/O happy. :grouphug

8. BustHer

BustHer New Member

My Wife

I ruptured a disc between c-6 and c-7 that had to be removed. After sugery I was in a plastic collar for long time. She waited on me hand and foot, she refused to let me do anything for myself. When the Dr. finally after about 2 weeks said I could take it off for a shower (believe me I felt so grundgy after 2 weeks of being only wiped down) to wash my hair. She put me in our shower took my collar off and bathed my entire body while constantly telling me not to move my head. I cant describe the feeling it was outta this world. She did this until I was released to take the collar of and then I had to tell her it was enough. I guess I kinda felt guilty for her having to do this but I will always think it was the sweetest thing that anyone ever did for me. Not to mention that it usually led to me getting hard and her giving me a BJ. But yes it was more about the caring than the sex that made it so special for me. Dang I sure miss those showers.LOL;)
    :bow All bow to the ladies for they are what we desire most:dgrin

9. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

BustHer, that is just a beautiful story! Please give your good wife a big hug from those of us at SF! Hope your neck is doing better too! Take care!

10. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Beautiful and very true, it was in May, I'm still off from work and she still tries to make me let her wait on me. I am tempted everytime but guilt gets the best of me and I have to tell her I'm fine and I can do this by myself. I am much better and do thank you for wishing me well. I will give her a big hug for you guys. HH I have to say that the care in her hands as she tended me and the love I saw in her eyes made me feel so very good inside. To be connected like that to be totally dependent on someone was very hard for me to accept and at first made me feel like I owed her something then I realized she was doing out of love and didnt expect anything back and it just hit me how beautiful love is and have been fine with it since. It was another lesson in acceptance for me and although it was very painful I dont regret a moment of it because of the feelings I now have for my wife. Yes I always loved her as the mother of my children, as my lover and as my friend but now I really love her for herself and I never really understood before what that felt like or meant. Everytime I look into her eyes I just drift in a cloud of care, love and joy that makes me feel like my heart will burst from being so full of her love. That is until she swats me and knocks me outta my daze with those hateful words,"Go mow the yard or Take the trash out"LOL. In all honesty I hope nothing ever happens to her, I dont think I could ever love another like I love her. Even though we have sexual disagreements and some problems (sexually) I think if she were to go away, I would die from the inside out.

11. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I love it when she looks into my eyes when she climaxes....it is such a great feeling! The natural thing is to close your eyes, but she will look right into my soul and orgasm.....so hot!

12. Dreama

Gold Member

Gosh, everyday my fiance does something sweet. I love it when, if I am feeling down or bored, he comes over to me and kisses me deeply. I get chills everytime he does that. Heaven, utter heaven.