[Ask a Girl] What is your technique for giving a good blow job?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by laslut, Feb 20, 2015.

1. laslut

laslut Member

When I get on my knees to suck a guy off I tend to grasp their balls in my hand squeeze the shaft hard and then wank it before, bitting nibbling all over the shaft. Followed by putting the cock inside my mouth. I then try and swallow the member in my mouth going past my tonsils and go up and down. But do you do differently what are your tips?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Take more than the tip! That's my tip!

3. danrb007

Gold Member

sounds perfect technique to me....

4. MissScarlett

Gold Member

Don't treat it like 'blow job by numbers' where you have the same routine & do the same things in the same order for roughly the same time.

Can't give away all my trade secrets but my biggest tip would be to love what you're doing because guys can tell when a woman sees it as a chore rather than a pleasure. Love it & make love to it with your mouth. For me no 2 blowjobs are the same. Even the same person will respond differently to things on different days. I try to make it my mission to make every blowjob I give to be the best the recipient has ever had - I might not always manage but I do love to try

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It's girls like you that ruin it for the test of us! Lol

Amature, johnnyangel694u, ply and 4 others like this.
  6. MissScarlett

Gold Member

Sorry HFH - blowjobs are the thing I do best but there's plenty of other things I'm not quite as enthusiastic about!

loves2ride, arugula, ply and 4 others like this.
  7. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Do it like you 'mean it' is the main thing as MissScarlett says. Surely all women mean it once doing it you might say , but we know when a woman is really enjoying it and loving doing it.

China_Blue, travis beck and Lizzie73 like this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If you want to take it to the next step, give edging and let it build up.
    Also from experience, when your guy is getting in the home stretch, close enough, slow right down, let the sensations of about-to-explode linger, build stronger, get him to go nuts. when he finally loses it, do it the way he loves it, maybe change a bit.
    When the first cum shot comes out, instead of tugging those balls, press them in, give them a massage.
    All of the above did the trick so good to me my toes curled, I was screaming, it felt, in a good way, that my cock's pressure increased a lot.

9. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

Very well said!

loves2ride, ply, Amature and 2 others like this.
  10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

No need to give away the secrets, but welcome to show and try them !!! ;)

MissScarlett likes this.
  11. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Agreed, make love to it, treat it like it's special and do what you would imagine would feel good if you were receiving it. And be open to suggestions. My man of 23 years just reminded me it's not a race :p

12. SouthernGal

Gold Member

No set recipe...I have a pantry full of supplies (techniques), but no two cakes are baked exactly alike....LOL;):p:)

13. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

:p
    Nor should they be

The_E_in_CLE, ply and djanalyst like this.
  14. China_Blue

Verified Gold Member

I think it's all been said already but I agree that you have to REALLY get into it. That's pretty easy for me as my husband has a really tasty cock and it's beautiful too! I like to get down on my knees in front of him so I can have full access to all of him. I let everything that's on my mind melt away and focus on giving him as much pleasure as I can. I know how much he adores being sucked off so I kind of see it as a really important part of what keeps him truly satisfied in life. I think about how fucking beautiful he is and enjoy feeling the manly strength of his hard body. I think about how much I benefit form his love and commitment to me and I sort of give myself to him totally in honor of that love. I start by licking around the head of his cock as he tells me that's where it's most sensitive as a kind of warm up for us both, it's where I like to start! I like licking up and down his shaft, taking my time and holding him firmly at the base so I have good control over where I am placing my tongue. Then I take more of him into my mouth sucking gently to increase intensity, I am always wet by this point. There is something so very intense and sexy about sucking, I love it! I like to cup his balls in my hand and also to reach my hand around to his ass to really hold him and push him further into my mouth. Then I start stroking him with one hand up and down whilst moving the tip in and out of my hot, wet mouth; I am usually moaning with pleasure by this point which I know he loves. Then I increase the speed of my hand movements and suck harder which always finishes him off. When he shoots into me I hold him in my mouth and reach round with both hands to hold onto his ass and then swallow to finish. Yum.

Anyway.... must get back to work! I do it differently most times of course but I would say that's the general theme!

Writing that sure turned me on!!!!! I'm looking forward to giving him some later!

blow 1.jpg

15. danrb007

Gold Member

Wow.. You have every guy he returned on from that description...

China_Blue likes this.
  16. China_Blue

Verified Gold Member

Thanks Dan, I am truly passionate about giving good head lol!

17. danrb007

Gold Member

Sound like it. Do you enjoy the taste too or is it all for his pleasure?

18. China_Blue

Verified Gold Member

I love the taste too. I love the smell and the feeling of him also. Honestly, I find it deeply satisfying!

Master9804, wrangler, arugula and 3 others like this.
  19. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Agreed. I can almost cum just from giving a good, lol, BJ :)
    Love your in-depth description China. Very erotic.

The_E_in_CLE, arugula, ply and 2 others like this.
  20. MarkJ420

Gold Member

I let everything that's on my mind melt away and focus on giving him as much pleasure as I can. I know how much he adores being sucked off so I kind of see it as a really important part of what keeps him truly satisfied in life. I think about how fucking beautiful he is and enjoy feeling the manly strength of his hard body. I think about how much I benefit form his love and commitment to me and I sort of give myself to him totally in honor of that love.

Well described China the whole description was hot. But the part i copy an pasted above sums up perfectly true passion , desire , commitment , and deep love between two people.

HotForHoney, China_Blue and CLE32793 like this.