[Ask a Guy] What is your ideal vagina?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by princessjay, Mar 9, 2012.

1. princessjay

princessjay New Member

Hey guys, haven't been on in a long time! :)

What is your ideal vagina?

Do you like innies? outies? pink? red? fat, skinny? long labia or short labia? looser or tighter? give me what your "perfect" vagina would be like, i am extremely curious. And don't be afraid to go into detail! I haven't been self conscious or anything, i'm just super curious to see what some guys like verses what other guys dislike, but i know what my vagina looks like and i'm curious to see what appeals to males in general, considering i've been with two guys and only one has seen my vagina, i don't have much to go on...Thanks!

2. GB1

GB1 New Member

I like a Innie thats pretty much the same as here flesh color. Short labia plump clit. little to no hair. Hope this helps

3. princessjay

princessjay New Member

^ it does! thank you for the input.

4. GB1

GB1 New Member

No problem,

5. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

No hair, slightly plump to provide definition. Lips...........? Prefer them short and neat but I enojoy the variety too. Long lips can be a real turn on too. A little clitoral bud. And a tight hole (there is probably a better word for it than that - vagina?..........:eyes ).

But in general, I love the variety with lady bits. It is part of the excitement imagining what they are like then discovering.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I prefer the look of petite, and I like either totally hairless (there's nothing as smooth, soft and sweet as the skin between a woman's legs) or very well trimmed (to show she's a woman but yet buried in a jungle). I prefer snug but not tight as tight doesn't work well with me, but even tight dilates after a while, so it's more a matter of fitting easily or having to work hard before I fit. I don't know loose, that doesn't apply with me!

Most women I have had sex with are snug to start, but Asian girls stand out as being tight at first and then better after a while (although I have sometimes hurt them without meaning to).

My thickness is about 1 in 1000, so my views of tight and snug are not representative.

7. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I prefer the one available to me at the moment. ;)

8. mikeh

mikeh New Member

one attached to a woman.

9. hoonos

hoonos New Member

I like them willing to permit entry.

10. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I like them at least neatly trimmed. Labia doesn't really matter as long as she doesn't trip over them. Tight enough that I can feel my head pop as it goes in. Tastes good is very important. I haven't found one that squirts, yet.

11. JonJo

Gold Member

I like them big, juicy, experienced and not afraid to show what they want and enjoy and let you know when they're getting it.

12. Trond

Gold Member

It's not terribly important, but I guess the "ideal" vagina/vulva looks a bit "shy" and tidy. On a nude woman standing up, I don't mind if it basically looks like just a little cleft (I actually think this is a very cute look). Alternatively, I also like a nicely trimmed triangle, as it looks very womanly in my eyes.

13. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I like a natural bush. I like labia the start out closed tight and bloom like a flower when aroused.

14. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I just want it to look like a fresh hairless and clean cut axe wound

15. LesleyLove

LesleyLove New Member

:))) very funny!

I like when my girlfriends have a tidy pussy with small lips but yet visible from outside. You know, camel toe! Yam-mi!!! xxx

16. RawDog

RawDog Member

I love large inner lips and slightly loose. I say slightly loose because the tight ones tend to get sore more easily. No one's mentioned cervixes yet, but I love the more bulbous ones that move out of the way easily. The smaller cervixes make it a tad bit difficult to tell how much of a range I can nudgefuck.

17. MESOHORNYY

MESOHORNYY New Member

What turns me one is a vagina that is shaved but has a pattern or design of hair. (In other words hair that is trimmed in a v shape, line, whatever looks good on the girl) Also pink always is good, I like small vagina's . Regular clit. And always try to stay tight. (DO KEGELS). Loose is not good. And of coarse some nice fat lips to play with. Hope it helps.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

for me the most important things would be taste and odor..and for the owner of said pussy to be comfortable with her own lady parts..and the ability accomodate a penis....dont laugh..i had a woman that it was always a bit uncomfortable for her..(for 30 years....and yes, she lubricated plenty)

19. slickdick

slickdick Member

As long as it taste and smells good, all is good with me. A greedy man like myself loves variety and hey, a woman's a woman!!

20. oscgor

oscgor New Member

I like medium to small lips. Pink lips. I don't like dark lips. Waxed. It must be clean and of normal smell. I am a pussy eater and cleanliness is crucial for me.