What is your ideal breast?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Texas_Red, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Texas_Red

Gold Member

This is for both guys and girls. We're talking cup size, areola size/shape, nipple size, etc. Any aspect of a breast that you specifically like. :boobs

Me, I like B cups best. C cup is cool, and I won't turn my nose up at smaller or bigger, but I really prefer a B cup. I like areolas that are moderate or small, and I like nipples that stick out a fair bit. I like to have something to suck on, lick, and nibble. Slightly upturned nipples are okay, though I generally prefer not upturned. And I like them natural. Fake titties bore me.

2. Demons_Serenade

Demons_Serenade New Member

I like natural tits, but if they are fake and look good then I can't complain. Real is better. I'd prefer a real B than a fake D. Anything from B to DD is good for me. Each size has its pros and cons. Small ones are easier to hold and suck on, where as big ones can get fucked. Ideally, I think I prefer C's but if a chick's got big ones then I'm happy regardless, but C's tend to have the best of both worlds feature. As for nipples, I like them kinda small. Having really big ones is a little weird to me. But again, not a problem if I'm sucking on them lol! But yea, sucking and biting is defiantly a must for me. Nice tits with small nips is for me

3. guynky

guynky New Member

Prefer natural breasts all the way most definantly. I do like 'em big...prefer a C or D cup, not that I can't...and certainly do...find smaller to be very attractive as well. I adore bigger, darker areolas and/or big nipples that stick out -- find them extremely attractive and I love to grab a hold of them, suck them, nibble.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

C or D cup. I won't complain though, if it's a handful I'm happy. I'm picky about areolas though, i think mine are too large :( i prefer smaller ones

5. emperorspartacus

emperorspartacus New Member

I go for the great big 'ol natural titties. I can't get enough of my wife's DDs. I love big areolas and thick nipples, too--areolas need to be proportionate to the size of the tits. For DDs, I'd say areolas around the size of small apples are about right, with nipples about the diameter of dimes.

I'm in agreement with Demon... big tits are great for fucking. It's a little hard to get a decent titty-fuck with anything less than Cs, I think.

6. CruelTease

Gold Member

I love my own boobs, but I love to look at small boobs on other women.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Ah yes that reminds me, I like them to have some color. Ones that are the same color as the rest of the breast seem odd. I definitely like them to be darker in color.

8. yitbos

yitbos New Member

I think it all depends on the woman you are looking at. Thin frame with tiny tits look amazing. I'm completely a breast man and while I'll look at just about anyones, I like in the 36c range. Small areolas are my preference and I always enjoy when the nipple is a little bit hard all the time. Something to poke through a t-shirt is perfect.

Just today, walking through walmart, I passed a cute woman in her 40s (I'm 40 as well) and you could clearly see one nipple through her sweatshirt. While her tits were small, I instantly said...hmm no bra. But she may have had on one that just wasn't very thick. I had to get a couple extra looks just for the heck of it.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

I like small breasts with pokies too. B and C works best for me, but I like itty bitty titties too.

10. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I can only put so much in my mouth at a time so I am a small breat man with nice small nipples that I can suckle on. But I would not complain on any size as long as they are real and not man made.

11. htoad

htoad Active Member

I like large breasts because my wife has large breasts. My wife still laughs thinking about the first time I saw her bare breasts - she thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

However, from a general perspective what matters more to me is not the size, but how sexual the woman is with them. What really gets me going is how my Bunnie likes to to touch, fondle, and suck her breasts. She loves for me to do the same with them, and seeing her get turned out and wet when I "attack" them is a wonderful vision.

12. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

For some reason I always end up with women who are D or DD however I actually prefer a small C to a large B. I'd say my main turnon though is a smile...if someone has a smokin body and a jacked up smile - I'll keep on walkin. On the same note - have an "imperfect" according to the norm body, and an awesome smile; I'll definatly stop and talk with you...and maybe more. ;)

13. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

I prefer the size of my hand :)

14. too_thick

too_thick Member

any size is fine but it must have a small/ lower end medium areolas, large ones do not appeal to me

no fakes

15. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I do not complain about her breast size, I will take any size she shows up with. I do like a nice areola like a quarter or bigger mmm and nice lickable nipples.

16. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I like my boobs, I just wish they were half a size or so bigger. I'm a B+ (not quite a full C) and finding a proper bra is frustrating. I have small areolas, and medium, I guess, nipple size. Enough so that they easily show when I'm not wearing a bra.

I'd like them to be a full C. I think I'd enjoy the extra size, but it's really a comfort thing. I either feel like my bra doesn't fit or I'm busting out the top of it.
    Grrr.

17. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Quite frankly what you describe is probably what I'd consider the perfect breast.

As for the bra issue, that seems to be a common complaint I've heard many times. Seems bras still leave a lot to be desired. Sports bras smash them flat. Regular bras never quite seem to support just right, too big, too small, underwire cuts in, etc. etc. The whole cup system seems a little limiting.

18. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

bra ??!! what for ;)

19. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

So they don't sag to your navel when you're 50.

20. r1rider6686

r1rider6686 New Member

i firmly believe that more than a handfull is a waste. but then again, i have big hands. lol