What is your favorite sex memory?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Gingerbear, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Gingerbear

Gold Member

I have many. One of my favs:
    We was camping had been drinking most of the day. Hot summer night. We took the golf cart to a cliff about 10' from the lakes beach. I dug out a dildo from my beach bag and began a show for my man. The moon was reflecting off the water. I was sore for days after that. He fucked me hard and long.
    I love outdoor sex:)

ply, Zazzles, HazHardHat and 2 others like this.
  2. HazHardHat

Gold Member

sounds like a long, HOT/fun summer night GingerBear :p One of my fav memories was hiking to the top of a mountain on a crisp Fall day. There we found a hidden rock outcrop that wasn't as heavily traveled. My girl rode me reverse cowgirl style while looking out over the view of the valley below. We even had some visitors hike through about 30 feet from us, don't think they ever noticed us as there was a good amount of brush around the area where we were and it was a bit off the beaten path. HOT memory!

#2 HazHardHat, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    ply and Gingerbear like this.
  3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I walked in her door, gave her a kiss, reached in her sweat pants, dipped my finger in her wet pussy and licked it off. I said, "I just wanted to see how excited you were to see me." We were making drinks before we started our evening of lust. I gave her a deep, wet kiss, reached for an ice cube and slid it between her legs. She almost took the air out of lungs when she gasped. I slid her pants down and lifted her onto the island. Pulled a stool over and proceeded to indulge myself in her sweet nectar. After she had a couple orgasms we decided to take our lust upstairs. When I lifted her down I heard a PLOP. We both laughed at the big spot she left on the floor. The rest of night was the most passionate, lusting, loving, experimental and fun that I have ever experienced.

Amature and Gingerbear like this.
  4. whybother

Gold Member

Studying in the library, touching each other under the table, looked for a study room but they were all filled. Said fuck it and left. Drove to the beach. It was pouring rain so the parking lot was empty. we fucked in the back seat for hours. It wasn't the best sex we ever had but for some reason I remember it fondly.

Amature and Gingerbear like this.