What is Your Favorite Erotic Act...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redfish961, Nov 12, 2012.

1. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

...excluding the pussy and cock?

What turns you on and gets you steamy before genitalia play?

For some it could be breasts, ass, neck, strip tease, etc.

For me nothing gets me hard quicker than a sensous kiss that is passionate, wet, exploring, and soft, but yet subtly violent.

What say ye?

2. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

Bad topic?

Perhaps covered before?

3. igor

Gold Member

Yep - that'll do it. Also a nice set of boobs turns me on.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I say,

[​IMG]

I mean, FUCK YEAH!

Attached Files:

5. almostthere

Gold Member

I miss a good makeout session. Lil rubbing.

6. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

The woman I will call LML, the woman that pulled the plug on our relationship, her and I found ourselves back together again. Sex is going to be limited at best if at all, but our getting back together consisted of lots of heavy kissing and lots of tongue. For over an hour. Lots of touching. I have lost over 30 lbs since the first of the year, and 10 since saw me last. So I was nicely new to her. We did how ever give each other stroking orgasms in the morning. At the same time. To bad that religion still intervenes in a intimate loving and what should be an intimate sexual relationship.

Here is what is funny. Over the time apart, I met a woman that would have taken me to new sexual pleasures. Without religion getting in the way. Last week was a turning point to decide to continue to love the one I do love or find love with the woman I was turned on by. We never had sex, but had she not traded me for a girls night out for dinner with me at her house. Life would not be where it is today. LML and I would have not found each other back in each others arms.

So, really not sure where this is going to go, but her love for me never left, which is what I look to refine. We have things to fine tune.

What I worry about some, is that she knows that I had found somebody and I hope that she does not want to continue the control. It still is odd that my night with the latest woman did not work out and LML and I ended up at a wedding anniversary party that I was not even going to go to. It was like meeting her for the first time, but new everything about her.

Needed to share this.

So heavy, heavy tongue involved kissing. Love sucking her tongue in my mouth and licking it. She took mine as well. A bit like intercourse. Sort of.

She is a sensual kisser. I get hard from just kissing her. btw. I never shook so hard from an orgasms from being jerked off. Not sure what that means. Better than me doing it. LOL

ohhh ohhh missed her smell on my fingers!!!!

#6 CurvedUp, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  7. sandwich

Gold Member

Thanks for sharing, Curved. I was just thinking about you and your woman situation a week or so ago and wondered what was happening.

As far as this topic goes....my first answer has to do with what titillates me before any physical contact begins, and that would be humor. I also like suggestive eye contact, dancing and being embraced from behind. If you sing to me or call me babe or baby, then watch out!

And everyone knows that I am in love with giving bjs.

#7 sandwich, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  8. tomtomjo

tomtomjo New Member

Like to put my finger into So pussy when she's wet and lick it off then put it in again and have her lick it off.

9. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Good Ole Fashioned Necking & Petting, like back in High School.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ooo, good answer! :tup

11. almostthere

Gold Member

Yup. I miss those sessions. Me and the SO had a quick makeout in the hall lastnight. She grabbed my dick over my pants and rubbed it like the ol days. I was stiff as a board. Then when the kids left for school this morning i finished it off with some sex on the dinning room table. Thanksgiving dinner is gonna feel a lil weird knowing what i did on that table today

12. octavius

Gold Member

I love kissing. I find it really hot if the lady enjoys having her neck and/or inner thighs caressed, kissed, and gently licked. Using my fingers to trace the outline of her panties and slowly working inward. Breast play is always fun. Heck I love giving massages though I find it difficult to stay focused on the flip. It usually ends with my face between her legs. Oh well :)

13. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I love to share a full body massage that avoids touching those areas. Great foreplay. Great way to get to know each others bodies.

14. sabian

sabian New Member

hahaha.. what dont I love.....I enjoy some casual nudity to get thing going, then soft kisses, then touching...and on and on and on ..hahahaha

15. almostthere

Gold Member

Exactly!

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Would have to say I get really worked up when we're setting up some kinky fun for sluttyfairy. " mental foreplay" I guess you'd call it...

17. almostthere

Gold Member

How is that perfect woman of yours?

18. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Awww man! lets see....lol. I do love a nice sensual, passionate french kiss. I love to suck the tongue. My hubby lets me indulge in that act. But there's more......Like sandwich said, I love to be embraced from behind. Nothing sexier than a man who can sing.....OR play the piano. I like to feel the "want"....and believe me I can tell by the way you touch me. Nipple play gets me hot, ass slaps, running the nails gently across my ass n thighs, light asphyxiation. But overall, nothing gets me hotter than an all out argument. I'm talking yelling, cursing, slamming things, etc. Once we get to a point of "talking" and we both say our "I love you's" i'm already flowing like a river.....I dont know why that is, lol. A bit dysfunctional, I guess.

19. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Make up sex is awesome!

20. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Indeed it is boobs!!