[Ask a Girl] What is Your Experience

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Bravo55, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Bravo55

Bravo55 New Member

There is a notion discussed on various boards that the average penis size a person will encounter in real life is larger than the statistical average. The reason being that larger men are more likely to be confident and sexually active and therefore have more partners thereby inflating/skewing the average size encountered in real life.

So, my question is, what do you believe the average size you have encountered is? This has nothing to do with preference, ideals, etc. I am just looking to learn what real experiences tell us.

2. she

she New Member

I generally judge my interest on the size of a mans index finger and it has not a of yet led me astray. A man with short fat fingers has always presented a short fat penis and a man with long thin fingers has always provided a long thin penis. Now, I have been known to single out the men with long thick fingers and have never been disappointed. This doesn't really answer your question huh? Ok, I have quite a long list of lovers and will say that only five have been massive and maybe four have been small, the majority have all been average in size. They aren't memorable. Tsk tsk. It all depends on preference.

3. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

Out of the 4 people I've had sex with, only one was larger than average. One was small, and the other two were average.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Jesus. Out of all the cocks I've seen and toyed with? The "average" was probably around 7.

More with some being quite small and the others being very large. Fingers, shoe sizes and the related had nothing to do with size of genitals in my experience.

5. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

I only played with my own.. and to be honest I wasn't that impressed.