What is your darkest fantasy or fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Travis88, Mar 1, 2017.

1. U.K.Owen

Gold Member

wow really interesting, how many guys?:D

2. Shelby

Gold Member

Let’s just say more than 5...

RySi, Bigtruck1 and U.K.Owen like this.
  3. U.K.Owen

Gold Member

Great attitude :cool:

Shelby likes this.
  4. U.K.Owen

Gold Member

It
    It Looks like a good and enjoyable plan:D

5. Smallbihubby

Gold Member

For me is a few, watching my wife fuck other men is so hot. Love seeing it and cleaning her up afterwards. But my fantasy is to have two men do me and my wife at same time.

HardWood82 likes this.
  6. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think I would ever do this, as I am guite a moral person and I think I oils feel too bad and guilty afterwards.

My GF has multiple HOT female friends and we are in an Open Relationship. When one of our pretty friends is asleep, i would love to lightly grope them, such as lightly grope their boobs or ass over their clothes.

I would then get my dick out in front of them and maturbate over their pretty face. I would maybe touch the tip of my penis onto their face / lips and then I would ejaculate on their face.

I would then clean them up after with wet wipes. I don't think I would ever actually do this though, as I know that it's pretty bad.

My GF did turn me on the other week though when she suggested that I should have a wank and cum on her sleeping friend and five her a big facial.

7. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

So, I feel like my anxiety and nerves will hold me back from ever actually doing these. These all come from conversations with my husband that he wants to do.(I think they sound fun, but too scared) Here it goes anyway. Lol

1) MMF (BI males)
    2) DP (if i can ever get anal accomplished )
    3) Gang bang ( maybe blindfolded and unaware.. idk)

RySi, Shelby, Lovnflman and 2 others like this.
  8. HazHardHat

Gold Member

great honest answer! thank you @BelleBunny1109 and the first step is openly talking about and exploring those desires :)

BelleBunny1109 likes this.
  9. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    My neighbor is a gorgeous woman, and drives my cock crazy everytime I see her. Her husband is older, and works alot, and couldn't fix anything. So she has on occassion asked me to come over to trouble shoot things around the house. She likes to wear very tight yoga pants, and has the body for it! A few times I've even gotten some nice camel toe peeks. Any way, i dream she asks me over to fix the garbage disposal, I'm laying under the sink, my head and shoulders in the cabinet and looking out i have a beautuful view of her tightly wrapped pussy. I cant help but get turned on even while trying to work. The bulge in my pants quickly grows. I hope she doesnt notice, but also really want her too. Her tone changes, getting more flirtatious. She puts her hand on my knee, (I'm wearing shorts) and squats down next to me to continue talking. About to finish my work, and all i can think is how i want her hand to slide up my shorts and show her how hard she makes my cock. And then she does it!!! Grabs my throbbing cock and gives it a squeeze. I have no other reaction except to moan. After that it isnt long before she is sucking my cock, and then we fuck, and then she lets me eat that perfect shaved pussy of hers. Mmmm :) Sharing that got me hard at work. Have a great day naughty people!

RySi likes this.
  10. TheAnytime69

TheAnytime69 Member

If you ever want to share some pics and fantasize feel free to message

11. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I have to admit that I'm sometimes a bit of a horndog and that sometimes if I see a girl with really nice ass / tits, that I really want to grope her with both hands.

But I am quite respectful and have a lot of restraint and so have Never groped anyone (except a consenting girlfriend).

A few days ago, one of my GFs HOT friends (who is known for her nice ass) was wearing tight jeans and was bent over right in front of me for an extended period of time, literally like this:

IMG_5704.JPG

And all I wanted to do was rip her jeans off, take hold of her and fuck her senseless OR grab a hand full of ass.

I didn't do either of these things, but I did take a photo of her using my phone...