What is your darkest fantasy or fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Travis88, Mar 1, 2017.

1. U.K.Owen

Gold Member

wow really interesting, how many guys?:D

2. Shelby

Gold Member

Let’s just say more than 5...

3. U.K.Owen

Gold Member

Great attitude :cool:

Shelby likes this.
  4. U.K.Owen

Gold Member

It
    It Looks like a good and enjoyable plan:D

5. Smallbihubby

Gold Member

For me is a few, watching my wife fuck other men is so hot. Love seeing it and cleaning her up afterwards. But my fantasy is to have two men do me and my wife at same time.

Lovnflman, Mywife4u and HardWood82 like this.
  6. Mestizomad

Mestizomad Well-Known Member

I don't think I would ever do this, as I am guite a moral person and I think I oils feel too bad and guilty afterwards.

My GF has multiple HOT female friends and we are in an Open Relationship. When one of our pretty friends is asleep, i would love to lightly grope them, such as lightly grope their boobs or ass over their clothes.

I would then get my dick out in front of them and maturbate over their pretty face. I would maybe touch the tip of my penis onto their face / lips and then I would ejaculate on their face.

I would then clean them up after with wet wipes. I don't think I would ever actually do this though, as I know that it's pretty bad.

My GF did turn me on the other week though when she suggested that I should have a wank and cum on her sleeping friend and five her a big facial.

7. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

So, I feel like my anxiety and nerves will hold me back from ever actually doing these. These all come from conversations with my husband that he wants to do.(I think they sound fun, but too scared) Here it goes anyway. Lol

1) MMF (BI males)
    2) DP (if i can ever get anal accomplished )
    3) Gang bang ( maybe blindfolded and unaware.. idk)

AJR23, Flip2122, RySi and 4 others like this.
  8. HazHardHat

Gold Member

great honest answer! thank you @BelleBunny1109 and the first step is openly talking about and exploring those desires :)

BelleBunny1109 likes this.
  9. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    My neighbor is a gorgeous woman, and drives my cock crazy everytime I see her. Her husband is older, and works alot, and couldn't fix anything. So she has on occassion asked me to come over to trouble shoot things around the house. She likes to wear very tight yoga pants, and has the body for it! A few times I've even gotten some nice camel toe peeks. Any way, i dream she asks me over to fix the garbage disposal, I'm laying under the sink, my head and shoulders in the cabinet and looking out i have a beautuful view of her tightly wrapped pussy. I cant help but get turned on even while trying to work. The bulge in my pants quickly grows. I hope she doesnt notice, but also really want her too. Her tone changes, getting more flirtatious. She puts her hand on my knee, (I'm wearing shorts) and squats down next to me to continue talking. About to finish my work, and all i can think is how i want her hand to slide up my shorts and show her how hard she makes my cock. And then she does it!!! Grabs my throbbing cock and gives it a squeeze. I have no other reaction except to moan. After that it isnt long before she is sucking my cock, and then we fuck, and then she lets me eat that perfect shaved pussy of hers. Mmmm :) Sharing that got me hard at work. Have a great day naughty people!

RySi likes this.
  10. TheAnytime69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    If you ever want to share some pics and fantasize feel free to message

11. Mestizomad

Mestizomad Well-Known Member

I have to admit that I'm sometimes a bit of a horndog and that sometimes if I see a girl with really nice ass / tits, that I really want to grope her with both hands.

But I am quite respectful and have a lot of restraint and so have Never groped anyone (except a consenting girlfriend).

A few days ago, one of my GFs HOT friends (who is known for her nice ass) was wearing tight jeans and was bent over right in front of me for an extended period of time, literally like this:

IMG_5704.JPG

And all I wanted to do was rip her jeans off, take hold of her and fuck her senseless OR grab a hand full of ass.

I didn't do either of these things, but I did take a photo of her using my phone...

TheAnytime69 likes this.
  12. privatepartner

Gold Member

Not in this fashion. She has been shared but not like this.
    This one will never happen but a guy can j.o. thinking about it.

13. jabberwockyjon

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think any of mine are very dark.

The darkest would probably be having her tie me up and blindfold me and get a few guys to rape me and if I complained she'd bust my balls with her hands or a flogger. (I'd intentionally complain)

Lovnflman likes this.
  14. jabberwockyjon

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    That's so hot. One of my fantasies would be cleaning a woman up during and after that.

15. Such_A_Messy_Boy

Such_A_Messy_Boy New Member

Darkest probably watching my white wife get "black bred" by a group of black men. We've discussed this fantasy and it makes her hot...being forced to service multiple large black cocks, then having to take all of them...making her take their cum over and over again while I helplessly watch (or I'm not there and she has to tell me later). It's a combination of the size, number of cocks, the hotness of skin contrast, and the still-taboo social factors of black men having their way with white women, i.e. in a dominant way.

tumblr_nyutminpNW1v0kyrvo1_500.jpg

16. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

so hot

17. Lovnflman

Gold Member

My latest right now is my wife becoming a hot wife, with a combination of her body and my mind. Her seducing younger men either one on one, or with me in MFM. She travels for work, and it always gets me hot thinking that she's in a hotel far away having sex with a new guy or gal. Her at home seducing our nice looking 30ish pool boy, or one of our son's 25 year old friends. Of course she hates condoms, so they all cum inside of her. I know it's risky, but it's just a kink/fethish I have. There is also the risk of getting pregnant. Our last MFM many years ago she wasn't on the pill as she had been the first few times with our friend, and I think that got my wife extremely excited. We both came in her that night, him first and last......me in the middle. Afterwards I thought OH SHIT, he came in her. :) Then OH SHIT, HE CAME IN HER. :(

18. wsc

wsc
    Gold Member

To be at my wife's university reunion party at a hotel.
    While we get a drink she points out all the people she let fuck her. She points out around 20 guys and 5 girls.
    She tells me what she did with them and who was the best fuck and whose cock was biggest and tasted best and whose pussy was the wettest.
    She goes of chatting with a girl so I go to get a drink. A group of 10 or so guys are all talking about how they remember fucking my wife one after another and two at a time at a college party.
    They offer me a lot of money if they could get to fuck her again so I accept and tell them I will come and get them in a while.
    I find my wife and tell her I am horny so we ho back to our room. I persuade her to be tied to the bed and then call her college mates.
    She protests as they enter the room. There are 3 girls and 20 guys.
    They rip of her clothes and touch her. I was her squirm as fingers are pushed inside her pussy and cocks into her hands and mouth. Over the next 2 hours I watch all twenty guys fuck her tight wet cunt and spunk on her face and watch the girls lick her cunt clean.
    At the end I fuck the girls while my wife watches.
    when they all leave I fuck my wife in her bum telling her what a great whore she is as she made us s lot of money with her pussy as I fill her with my cum.

19. Friendly10

Gold Member

Give two or three girls oral then let them watch me jerk off

20. MOBiGuy

Gold Member

My darkest fantasy is to have a threesome with 2 hot shemales with big tits and cocks and have it ending up with both of them fucking and cumming in my ass at the same time.

TheAnytime69 likes this.