What is this pain?!?!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nataleigh, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

. ok I need help. Im not a virgin and lost my virginity at the age of 16 and have had a few partners. i have a current boyrfriend of 7 and 1/2 months and we've had sex before. but lately. i'd say within the last week or so its been very painful for me ot have sex with him..

We have amaing sex but lately it hurts me like im in really bad pain and i dont know what it is? the pain is inside me towards the back where my cervix woudl be and on the inner walls.. .

We had sex on valentines day and i think the day after that. then i got my period. we had sex a couple days ago and thats when i noticed this pain , then we tried again the day before yesterday and the same thig this pain. we had sex tonight and i was really wet and everything and it still was painful and stuff.

i love him to death and i dont know why im in such pain. Does anyone have any idea what it woudl be??!?!?

also. it has never hurt me to have sex. i have always found it very enjoyable so you can imagine why this sucks so much for me

2. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

i think u should go see the doc. that sounds a serious matter. try taking a break for a while.. maybe something is infected or sore.... give it some time to heal.. but rather than waiting it out.... u can go to the doc and sleep better at night :)

3. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

4. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

This could be something as simple as having your partner bruise your cervix during intercourse. But I'm with the other two, Go see the Dr. It could be something simple but then again it could be something VERY serious! It's better to be Safe than sorry!!

Vampie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.