[Ask a Girl] What is the ideal penis?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by easytwist, May 1, 2012.

1. easytwist

easytwist New Member

I've noticed there have been a few threads lately where guys have posted that they are worried about their size, etc. So ladies, what is the ideal penis type? I reckon they'll be more than one answer, and that it will be more than just "big."

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Ideal size is as many women and the experiences they had. Some like longer and my thicker penis isn't long enough for some women. Some like thicker because they like to be stretched, but very thick is so rare that many women can't comment on what is ideal because they've probably never experienced it. And probably never will experience it either. They may think 'this size', everything else being equal, and then the next lover is quite differently-sized.

Women are different-sized inside, so the ideal fit differs in that regard as well. Example: some women have adored sex with me because of my size, and some women have hated sex with me because of my size so much that we had to break off our relationship.

I suggest you go to the large penis support group and rummage around there for a better sample on what is an ideal size. The women there tend to like longer than my 7".

4. Clintriprock

Gold Member

#4 Clintriprock, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  5. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

I guess it depends on what feels best to someone. We're all different sizes and shapes, so one size does not fit all.