What is the difference in theory between pegging and being with another man ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Thetis8489, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Thetis8489

Thetis8489 Member

I have read allot about the topic of pegging and men who like it . If you like being fucked up the ass with A dick whether by A woman or A man what is the real difference ? I personally can not see the difference you are being fucked up the ass and you are liking it ?

2. Barent

Verified Gold Member

It's not the same thing, most men would not be comfortable with having a man's dick up their ass, just because of their nature and society's conditioning. Pegging is also much safer, as far as catching any diseases, as long as the device is clean. Some guys have tried both, and say that they would have just done the pegging and not done it with a man, if they'd known how good pegging is. I tend to think that getting fucked by a real dick, if the guy was good at it, would feel better, but that's just a guess.

bhonest, stluke2, bigguy216 and 2 others like this.
  3. cook74

Gold Member

I like to use a toy on my self because it stimulates a part of the body that my wife can not get to.

I believe that pegging is the same but better in some ways as you partner is able to stimulate in that same place. To stimulate your arse with a toy is not the same as making love with a man.

I wish my wife was into it.

Don't get me wrong, dick does feel better.;)

bhonest, WTbeach and phish like this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

The difference? I'm failing to see the source of confusion.

Pegging would be a woman using a dildo to anally penetrate a man.
    (Does it also apply to a woman using a strap-on with another woman? I'm not sure.)
    Being anally penetrated by another man is being anally penetrated by another man.

Perhaps this is more nuanced than I'm seeing, though?

And I'm sure there's all sorts of (unimportant/irrelevant) distinctions to be made about how one is a homosexual act and one isn't and blah, blah, blah... :confused:

5. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

I have been fucked by a couple guys. Both were very considerate lovers and it felt really good. But they were guys. I am not a submissive person by nature and I felt this to be very submissive and very gay. No matter how good it felt, that wasn't the point. I was uncomfortable with a man fucking me. Now once the wife finally talked me into letting her fuck me, it was totally different. She has great technique, and I was totally comfortable with it. Two completely different experiences. One gay, one not.

cook74, stluke2 and Barent like this.
  6. Thetis8489

Thetis8489 Member

So then the difference in theory is that what A guy is being fucked up the ass by another guy then it is seen as A homosexual act , but when it is A wife with A strap on dick even though it is the same thing it is just seen as an alternate form of intimacy kind of like A woman taking it up the ass instead of in her pussy ?

phish and Hypersexual11 like this.
  7. Mittimer

Gold Member

There's a huge difference really and I fail to see the lack of understanding between them. One is a sexual act in which you are with another man. The other you're being manually stimulated by a female partner. In fact, you could really do it on your own as well. So self anal stimulation. My play partner rides his dildo for me all the time. Doesn't mean he's gay or anything of the sorts.

Sweetlysad, phish and Hypersexual11 like this.
  8. Spark

Gold Member

Even taking the emotional or socital stuff away it just feels really different. I don't enjoy a lifeless cold piece of plastic in there but love to be pounded by a warm cock that reacts to what it feels.

Chubbyslut25 likes this.
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The question is similar to male having oral done with either sex.
    It just another mouth some say but for me there is a world of difference in the donor's gender.
    I will never accept from a male, ever.....period!

Sweetlysad, Dog_E_Ryder and lkg4f like this.
  10. panthera leotigrisensis

one is gay,the other isn't.

having an anal sexuality per se is not gay...don't see how it can be, anal stimulation feels good....so it's about pleasure. homosexuality is not about anal play, it's about attraction.

wanting it with a man and not a woman with a strap on IS gay because the man taking the cock has attraction to other men.

men who like getting pegged by women, or fingered by women, or dildoed, like anal penetration but would often get turned off if a man fucked them. one is gay the other isn't.

Mittimer likes this.
  11. panthera leotigrisensis

if a woman likes getting fingered, does she enjoy it the same if it's a woman? if she's 100% straight? i bet most in that situation wouldn't....again, because of who is doing it..

12. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

The whole gay not gay seems stupid to me. I have no desire to be with a man, but when the wife is pegging me it is awesome. For us it is the role reversal type thing. I am the dominate one in the relationship, but when she comes out in her see through nighty with her dick bobbing around and tells me to bend over, well there is no telling her i have a headach. For me, i love my wife completly and totally. And j am willing to submit to/for her.

Hypersexual11 and petergozinya like this.
  13. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Men usually enjoy being kissed and/or blown by a woman. A man could do the same thing for him, but most men will only be intimate with women. So, if they add pegging to the sex menu with a female partner, it does not mean that this is any indication of homosexuality.

petergozinya likes this.
  14. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

I agree with the other posters, though I have not engaged being anally penetrated in any way, and have no desire to do so.

It is said that the anus is an erogenous zones for both women and men. A man having sex with a woman, no matter what act they are engaged in is not gay, period.

For the life of me I can't figure out why homosexuality ever comes up when discussing sex between a man and a woman.

15. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I fail to see why people need labels on what people like to do,
    if you need a label call it sex.

cook74 and petergozinya like this.
  16. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It's not just the fact of having something penetrate your ass. It's who is doing it.

IMNaughty, phish and petergozinya like this.
  17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

We do not want any Trumped up charges on this issue ;)

petergozinya likes this.
  18. Redline1

Gold Member

Men who are attracted to men that like to have their asses played with or penetrated= gay or bi

Men who are attracted to women who like to have their ass played with or penetrated= men who like to have their asses played with.....

Hope this helps....

19. angelonyc

angelonyc New Member

I've known two straight or perhaps you want to call them 'bi' men (I didn't fool around with them) that once in a while, like to get fucked by a guy.. Otherwise they are straight, married, kids, etc.. For them it is only occasionally 2 - 3 times a year. Part might be, cause men can get much more 'animalistic' and rough, then some men would feel comfortable doing with a woman.. Although there are some women, who can be rough and 'sex pigs' too..

Another part of it is submission, This man is fucking them, and they fantasize, they can't stop it.. (they could if they really wanted to, but it's a fantasy thing.) so it's not their fault.. Before accepting my sexuality, I relied on drugs, to do 'dirty sex'.. It wasn't my fault, I tried to persuade myself, the drugs made me do it.. Once I accepted I liked it, though maybe ashamed to admit it to others, I didn't need to have the drugs..

Yes, anal stimulation can be very pleasurable for some men.. But others can't tolerate the idea of it at all, be it a finger, dildo, wife wearing a strap on, or a guy, or a cuckold situation.. (that one's still a bit weird to me).. Some men would allow a woman to do it, but never a man.. Hey what ever turns you on, as long as it's consenting, has a 'safe' word, and you use protection.. And not be high on drugs, cause that really can lead to bad decisions.

cook74 likes this.
  20. rosie1774

Gold Member

It Seems To Me That The Original Poster Is Not Seeing The Difference Between A Sex Act Vs. Who You Are Having Sex WIth Or She Is Just Trying To Start An Issue...........