what is the #1 thing ladies want in bed

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by devious623, Feb 23, 2008.

1. devious623

devious623 New Member

WHen it comes to sex, I would like to know for all the ladies out there, what is the #1 thing you want when it cums to sex? Such as fast g spot simulation to slow clit licking to very fast sex. I want to know what the ladies want!

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I dunno. I guess the intimacy of sex is the most important part. I love being cuddled, hugged, kissed, etc. The actual sex is not the most important part, to me...I do LOVE it, not trying to say I don't, but just being the object of someone else's affection is really what look forward to. I also like making my husband feel special and loved, while we're having sex. The interchange of affection is where it's at.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

For me, there is no "#1 thing". My wants, needs, and desires change from session to session. What matters most is feeling comfortable enough with a man to let him know exactly what I want on that particular occasion, and him being willing to go for it.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Breakfast...:p

Nah, just kidding. Like my esteemed friend above me said, what I want in bed varies practically from day to day. Some days I want to be turned over and spanked, and others I just want to cuddle.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I like all aspects of sex, but as Dreama said, the intimacy and affection are important to me, as well as pleasing my partner and being pleased. If you are asking what makes me go wild, well it varies, but I loooooove clitoral stimulation with anything, especially a hard tongue. Sometimes I like it slow and sensual, sometimes hard and fast. I guess it just depends on mood and your partner. Ask her and see what she likes...

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well said, FC! That's probably the most important piece of advice right there...;) If you're intimate enough with someone to have sex with them, you ought to be intimate enough to actually talk with them about it too.

The one thought I can throw out: I don't think there's many women who don't like having their pussy righteously eaten. :brow But, like anything else, exactly how they like it eaten is likely a matter of personal taste. (Pun intended. ;))

BD

7. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Confirmed!

I've always thought that women want intimacy and feeling loved first! Once that's flowing well, the wilder, experimental, try-this, then try-that type sex can be enjoyed!

8. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

For me the number 1 thing is agression. I like to have a man take charge in bed I guess. Act like you know what you are doing guys lol :)

9. T0XXXiC

T0XXXiC New Member

I like a man who is confident enough to ask a woman what she wants in the bedroom. Sometimes it's more the "romantic-satin sheets-rose petals-candles-jazz in the background", other times it's "choke me, spank me, pull my hair." (Is that how the song goes? I don't know, I don't listen to rap music...I just happen to know that lyric! LOL)
    A woman likes to feel sexy in bed. Let her know that she is!

My pet peeve? A man who is more focused on getting himself off than anything else. That is SUCH a turn off! If you just want to get off, buy one of those male stroker sleeves, seriously!

10. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

at my house I think it sleep :(

:D

11. indagroove

indagroove New Member

breakfast ? :)

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Great minds think alike,...:)

13. Mr.Tongue