What is so intimidating?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by The Mistress, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

As it turns out....ppl think I am intimidating. I don't think I'm that scary. :dgrin

So what is it about the opposite sex that is intimidating to you?

Looks?
    Brains?
    Money?
    Poise?
    all of the above?

Just wondering.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

For me i like a female that is in control of her self and can be upfront about any issue, as wel as having brains and sometimes sexual dominence....

Nothing scary to me about an intelligent confident female...

So for me i dont find you scary :)

I guess the only thing about a female that would perhaps intimidate me some is if she was very rich, as ive never had a lot of money...although i have no problems with females who have made thir way in life and become rich, all power to them.

3. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

Hard to say. For myself I'd feel slightly intimidated by a woman that was taller than me, unless her personality completely counteracted that. I've known girls that are (to this day) and inch or two taller than me and are very timid and kind. if she's equally as tall as me I have no problems.

I'd feel intimidated to be with a woman that was bigger than me in size. I'm not talking fat here though. But I do know some women that, for the most part, have a bigger body mass than I do. It intimidates me cuz I guess I like being the one in the relationship that is the larger one.

Personality has a lot to do with it too. If she seems un-approachable to me, then i can get intimidated. I'm a shy person, naturally. If I feel like a woman has a real intense personality then i'll feel intimidated.

Let me put it to you this way, if you've ever seen "Sex and The City", the larger woman (Samantha, I believe). THAT woman intimidates me!! I wouldn't go near her if you paid me (at least the character on the show, in real life i've heard she's very nice). But this is mostly cuz I know I could NEVER satisfy a woman like her. I'd feel like I was constantly being judged.

If you don't want to feel like you're intimidating to the opposite sex then just make yourself seem approachable. Not loose and easy, just that you are easy to talk to. Guys don't want to feel like they're going to be judged when they talk to you. If you're tall and/or larger than some men then do the same thing. Just make yourself seem very kind and gentle. Guys also don't like feeling like they could be taken down by you as well.

Hope this helps,
    Cheers,
    SM

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Umm, at the risk of having you kick me in the crotch, Mistress, I will saw that you have an air of authority, like you are in charge, no matter where you are or what you are doing. Frankly, you scare the shit out of me, and if I didn't know you online before I met you in person, I would be too scared to talk to you. Please don't hurt me, you did ask. (gulp!)[​IMG]

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

No, not looks.
    No, not money.
    No, not brains.
    No, not poise.
    A person can have one, or all of those things without necessarily being intimidating.

It's about attitude. And I agree with Cowboy Lover, Mistress, you have an 'in control' type attidue, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! :)

People that can't handle that are probably better off moving along and finding someone they're more compatible with, or taking a chill pill are getting to know you better. :)

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sometime money can intimidate me.
    But none of the other choices bother me
    Actually I really like Women with poise and brains. and of course any man will go for beauty.

Hiker:sf

7. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Cowboy Lover: this is for you. [​IMG]

I found out today that a lot of the ppl in my office are scared to death of me. [​IMG]
    The men and the women. I already knew I was intimidating sexually. If I was a character on Sex and the City.....I'd be Samantha.

We have a pretty casual office and I get to wear jeans all the time, but for Halloween, I came in as Marilyn Monroe, blonde wig and all. Apparently it caused quite a ruckuss I didn't know about. I don't think the guys were that surprised that the jeans didn't do me justice, but the women were totally blind sided.
    Professionally, I know my shit, I don't need any help from others, and I pretty much stay in my office unless there is a problem. *that could also have something to do w/it. lol I only come to see you when there is a problem.
    But I live in Miami, and I am the token American in the office. So many of the employees don't speak english (or don't speak it well), which also plays into it.

But men tell me I am intimidating all the time. I'm used to that. Maybe it's the big boobies?:boobs

8. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Um... Babe, I think you just answered your own question. :)

;)

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

More to play with and enjoy lol...

I guess i may be a bit of an oddball but i like females that can be intimidating....it can be for me very arousing..

Im an oddball lmao..

10. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Ok, so I'm intimidating. You should all be very scared. [​IMG]
    I guess I'm ok w/that. lol

11. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

Independent women do intimidate alot of men.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

I like strong women. My wife is one.
    The only thing that would run me off is if a woman was combative or mean. I have no use for an adversarial relationship.
    I guess after living 50 years, it's just a waste of time to get intimidated by anyone. I either say something to the effect of Fuck You, or just ignore them and walk away. So far nobody has beat my ass, and that's about the worst that could happen.

13. Misa

Misa New Member

I thinkth looks and intelligence intimidates me. Although, Intelligence is also very attractive to me :x hm...

14. Thorn

Gold Member

I like that and agree about not wasting your time being intimidated by anyone. I can relate - I'll be 58 soon. Maybe that's one reason why us older guys are great lovers.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.