What is kinky to you?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Babiegurl, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I was just wondering what you think is kinky to you? Dont be shy let it out! I want to know what does it for you, odd or not, normal or out of this world please do tell!

2. doberman

doberman New Member

well, for me, there is nothing really kinky.. there is only fun, stuff adults can share with each other, play games, experience something one has never experienced before.. whatever, i have a broad imagination, i can think on all sorts of stuff.. most things that would arouse me i have tried. some worked, some havent. some have worked with one but not with another one..

it just all depends on the two (or more!) of you.. damn, i never have had sex with a pregnant woman, a black woman, two woman.. i could go on with that for some time.. and i would want to try all of this and much more..

as i have stated in other posts, i am a member of the countrywide bdsm-organisation.. i would probably never thought of joining if i havent had a gf at the time that was into this lifestyle.. i would never dreamed of how much i would have missed on.. altough quite some of the stuff i did before that, but never brought it into connection with bdsm at the time.. that woman made me cum for half an hour one time! i wouldnt even believe this was possible for a men.. well, bondage is quite sexy i think.. and quite kinky somehow too.. so, all this non-vanilla-stuff i would probably refer to as kind of kinky.. but fun anyway, and how can fun be kinky? its what it is, its F-U-N!!!

3. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I definately find bdsm kinky. Like you if it wasnt for my hubby I wouldnt have gotten into that lifestyle. Though its not all the I find kinky but it is on the top of my list. I do have to have fun no matter what I'm doing!

4. doberman

doberman New Member

and thats the most-friggin'-important thing in life, whatever you do!!! and if its only to walk your dog..

5. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Hey, Sexual Forums is pretty kinky to me, ha, ha! ;>

6. Elvis

Elvis Member

It's all kinky until you've tried it. LOL

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

I love that quote. :)

I like to think my dressing is a little kinky. And my love of anal is probably kinky too.

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I know a few Aquarian men who I find kinky....lol!

One in UK...the only way he could get off is by being severly punished by his woman...he would have her order him to walk around on his hands and knees wearing a dog collar and he would like to lick the floor clean with his tongue...etc...etc....she found it exhausting, as at times she only wanted a quick shag....and they had to go through this whole procedure before he could get off...

I know another guy who shags himself up the ass with different types of dildos....and tells me about it....I am the only one he tells...I find that delightful...cos he says anyone else he knows may think him "disgusting"...i dont...i think he is lovely!

There must be a fair few farmers in the rural areas who like sheep shagging...thats kinky, i think....especially when the sheep get called names like Gloria and Bridget..hehe!

I am a little kinky too, so I suppose as I am not easily shocked kinkiness is relevant...one man's kink is another man's poison so to speak

If you get my meaning?

9. Sweet-x-Despair

Sweet-x-Despair New Member

Wow, SexyScorp, those are some stories! XD
    Eh, my desire to be dominated is kinky... I think...

10. tigerbeer

tigerbeer New Member

a lady who takes my underwear off and sniffs them is a good kinky start :) or her sniffing her own underwear just to smell how sexy she is. or a woman peeing into a glass and tasting it. or some girls in this forum who express how much love they have for a cock. now thats really kinky!