[Ask a Guy] what is it you like most about receiving head?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by redics_girl, May 2, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Guys only- Girls, you'll get your chance to weigh in-

It can be technique, sensations you get, significant meanings, anything. What is your favorite part about getting head? Yes, you can be greedy here.

2. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Entirely different then vagina sex, thats a given. More of a multi sensation with tounge, mouth and hand working together. Starting off with her tounge and hand getting my cock hard and then moving in with more mouth. A great partner can sense the feelings of her partner. I love her tounge slowly moving up the backside of my cock with her hand following and then into her mouth. The feeling of different sensations going on at once is mindblowing. Wifey is extremely into oral, loves doing it and have never heard anything but positive when we have played with other couples.

Interesting though, I really enjoy 69 and wifey prefers giving head or getting her pussy licked if it is just oral. She says 69 is fun but likes to concentrait on giving or receiving.

3. redics_girl

i know i said guys only- but, i agree with her sentiments. 69 is just too busy to get into.

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Aye! Agree to this statement as well. :D

Ok boys...chime in!

5. KOTTIN

KOTTIN Member

I enjoy the heated sensation as the mouth and tongue works its way around the dick the verious ways her tongue moves the way her teeth rubs gently against my skin as the mouths saliva covers my cock watching her change motions as she makes love with her mouth its a wonderful feeling and a beatiful thing to watch

6. biker061

Gold Member

the things mrsbiker:rose does when she goes down on me feel different than being inside her. she does a trick with her tongue on the undersdie of the head that defies description, combined with her hands on my balls its a 'game over' moment if you take my meaning. not saying better but different! feels so good it nearly makes me feel guilty for the pleasure i'm getting. i try to return the favor to her, too.
    and i must agree sometimes 69ing is too complicated, nice for a while but better used as a teaser? we find it more fun to each take our time giving and receiving in turn. i do like to go down on mrsbiker:rose in sort of an upside down position where she can easily reach my cock and balls to keep herself amused.

7. friendlyBJ

friendlyBJ Member

It's like if you equate it to food then the vagina is a full course dinner but a blowjob is a hot pocket in the microwave. Both satisfying but one is much quicker. And anal is always dessert. ;)

8. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Honestly, I would compare oral sex to a meal and dessert. People here even admit that a woman has to work a lot harder to please a man orally, with tongue action and everything else. It takes so much more work. Unless the woman is on top and has to do all the thrusting, perhaps then sex is a delicious meal. :) I say this because I know that many men enjoy just lying back and letting her do all the work.

As for anal, not my thing, I won't even go there. But as a vegetarian I have a great analogy. I don't eat meat, nor do I have anal sex. lol.

#8 fireontheside, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

If you don't eat meat you don't do oral then :lol
    Sorry pathetic I know but just could not resist that one!

China_Blue likes this.
  10. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

:eyes

11. redics_girl

no offense, but this is a thread for the men to express their opinions on receiving oral sex. having never given it, i feel your opinion does not give value to this thread, and as the OP, ask that you refrain from commenting. thanks.

12. cygnus73

cygnus73 Member

For me, visual stimulation is a lot more important during a blow job than during intercourse. I need to be able to see the action from a good angle to get the most out of it. Also, being able to reach and play with her tits offers a huge boost in the pleasure as well. Sucking doesn't work nearly as well on me as licking and kissing does. Sucking on the head is good, but I've never gotten much out of the old straight in and out sucking type blow jobs. The right mixture of fondling, short little licks to the head, long licks up the shaft, and some occasional eye contact with a sexy smile is just right.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It might be just me maybe but HJ is not that big a deal compared to pussy action.
    Yes, I appreciate the visual and lip/mouth sensations but somehow there is something not quite right or more correctly missing in action in this.
    I much prefer sunk deep in pussy and lips firmly stuck on mine :)
    That said I have experienced women who much prefer to suck my cock more that anything else which was fine but for me, well not the full menu :shrug

14. Meow

Meow Member

The best thing for me about a Blowjob is that my girl loves me enough that she is willing to let me cum in her mouth and swallow it down. That is unconditional love....
    I know that I am loved without her having to say a word. Yes I am a very spoilt boy....

15. JRed

JRed New Member

I'm sure that some guys would say that they like the "peace & quiet" .

16. htoad

htoad Active Member

For me the favorite part is my wife's enthusiasm when she does it.

The way she opens her mouth with a smile to receive my cock. Her looks at me while she sucks, everything from a sweet gaze to a wink to a funny face. Her pausing to tell me how much fun she is having, or asking me if I am having fun, or teasing me ("is now a good time for me to ask for something?")

And when I cum... the way she enjoys it, either swallowing or letting it squirt on her face, looking so happy. And then continue to suck and lick for a while after (sometimes "pouting" when I move any because "I'm not finished yet!"). At night at times she has dozed off with her face in my crotch and my cock pressed against her.

In addition, her almost daily hints and reminders of how much she enjoys it. Bringing up in a normal conversation how much she enjoyed the last time. Or mentioning it as a "reward" for something nice I did for her, or if I accomplish some challenge.

I certainly enjoy the various positions, her techniques, playing with her body while she sucks, watching or helping her masturbate while she sucks, etc. But her eagerness to perform it on me and her expressions of delight are by far and away the favorite thing about it.

Comedian likes this.
  17. OverSinged

Gold Member

I love that feeling when she... Oh, wait, nevermind, I'm not qualified to answer this.

I'm sure the best part is when a woman's good with her tongue.

18. MoralDeviant

MoralDeviant New Member

The best part is the visual, only if the person really enjoys doing it

19. SmallTownKaos

SmallTownKaos New Member

this and I like the feeling of control or....ownership, for lack of a better term.

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

Gotta agree with htoad here....not to sound narcissistic , but I love the way she just worships the thing....it's as though I'm not even there...she's just making love to my cock.....I've had other partners , and the way sluttyfairy approaches giving head is unlike anything I've had before.....