What is important?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by taster7734, Sep 29, 2012.

1. taster7734

taster7734 Member

What makes a mate/spouse for other SF users? The first thing I look for is personality compatibility...Why even try if cannot live under one roof together? Character figures in there somewhere as well? if one of you is running for office and the other is mfg meth...maybe not a good match? So what about sexual compatibility? Very important in my view. I am way more defensive with my thing for pee....but experience has shown me that my love for giving oral is more likely to be a problem...Consistently giving oral requires a woman who is not merely tolerant yet rather seriously enjoys it..My experience says that most do...yet a small percentage do not...I would never marry a female who did not like receiving..it is the same as saying "I hereby pledge to never engage in cunnilingus ever again for the rest of my life" The vast majority of criminals serve way less time....:eek

2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

-Someone who has a basic foundation of the same principles I do
    -Someone who shares some common tastes and interests
    -Someone who is kind to others, but not a doormat
    -Someone who can be really goofy and fun and not care what others think
    -Someone who is as completely into me as I'am to them!

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

She must be hot, I know several women that have great personalities, but I have a hard time looking at them, much less have sex with them.

She must be intellegent, educated, thirst for more knowledge and challenges. Be firm in her values.

Overall matching personalities, but I dont' mind a challenge at times.

Physically my equal or even superior when it comes to cycling, hiking, tennis, skiing, don't want an equal on weight lifting, don't want a woman that big LOL.

4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Strong and honest communications is the paramount to any relationship. You don't have anything without that and a strong trust. If you have this and sexual compatibility, everything else will work it's self out.

xx