What if clothes were never thought of.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by happypeasant, May 27, 2007.

1. happypeasant

happypeasant New Member

just think if clothes never came to be how secure we would be talking about sex in everyday life and how little pussy (or cock in girls or gays veiw) would matter just to see it would be like seeing someones face, yeah know what i mean?

2. trophy-husband

trophy-husband New Member

In the beginning, we started wearing clothes in an attempt to modify and survive our harsh environment.

3. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Technicllay we wouldnt be alive it it werent for clothes and shelter. Its a cool though tho, thats why we have nudists and nudists colonies

4. Bev

Bev New Member

Hehe, now that would be fun!

5. b3n

b3n New Member

It would be very interesting, to say the least.

6. AlexGriffin69

AlexGriffin69 New Member

i doubt there would be many forms of embarrassment at all in our culture, people would be a lot more secure with themselves, but i dont think sex would be as hot

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Other animals have to adapt to their surroundings in order to survive, whereas we mostly adapt the surroundings to us in order to survive. In most cases that necessitated the development of clothing in order to protect our bodies from the elements. However, there are still places in this world where people don't really wear any clothing..places like Papua New Guinea. I imagine there's a lot less sexual hangups in places like that where everyone's genitalia is exposed all the time.

I've always thought it would be kinda cool to be a nudist. ;)

8. jaguar

jaguar New Member

umm, very interesting post. Maybe women will not agree to my thoughts but here it goes. I am around alot of women in my job and have noticed one thing. The clothes really do make a person and how they look. Ever wonder how many women pad themselves, suck in their tummy contraptions? There is one office I'm at maybe once or twice a week and this girl has the hottest body as I thought. One day her boobs were sticking our of her blouse, butt nice and round, I mean Nice and round sticking out there! Then one day I was there it was catch up day or something, the office was closed to the public and this women had on tight spandex, no bra under T-shirt, and wow! her butt sagged down to her legs, her boobs sagged down stretched and yes, a small stomach sticking out. What the hell happened here I thought, haha. Would women really want to be naked? and of course men to, don't get me wrong. A question for the ladies, just how many of you pad yourself or wear clothes that "make you look hot"? I am actually thinking of padding myself!! hahahahah. Why not, women do. Hey guys, how many of you actually pad yourself? Lets see what kind of reply s we get form this one! LOL

9. wsbosox04

wsbosox04 New Member

if you like to think about that, then nudism is definitley for you. i've gone to a nude beach a few times, and its amazing, you should really try it just once or twice.

10. Sinda

Sinda New Member

A world without clothes would be awesome. I second the notion that we would be far less self-conscious.

11. bb71

bb71 New Member

I'd always be at attention :D

12. Bella

Gold Member

I think it would be quite interesting to say the least. :)
    ~Bella

13. sportguy948915

sportguy948915 New Member

we'd see people walking around with a lot of hard ons