What i fantasise about when horny

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sayss18, Apr 2, 2014.

1. sayss18

Gold Member

The past couple of days there has been something about the weather, warm and sultry, that's made me feel really horny. It is not just a build up of sexual tension that I can relieve myself by masturbating.

I have a strong and urgent need for sex. I'm thinking about sex constantly, and not about making love but dirty, risky sex with strangers. Being sucked, sliding my penis into a sloppy wet pussy, giving in to just what I want. When I see a woman I fancy I imagine how tight her pussy is and how wet I'd like it to be.

I've started fantasising about anal sex. I've never had anal sex, but now I think about tight a woman's anus is, about her sticking her sexy bum out for me so I can lube her up and penetrate her anus with my cock. I imagine her squirming as she takes me and I enjoy her tight little anus around my cock, the sound the lube on my cock makes as I pump in and out. Imagine ejaculating in there, pulling my dripping cock out and watching my cum dribble out of her as she rolls over to relax.

I think I'd still like some more fun, so I'd take her to the shower for a nice soapy massage. I'd like her to clean my cock and balls, get them all lathered up and foamy and get my cock nice a clean again after being in her anus. Then she'd give me a nice blow job in the shower to get me hard again. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her tight little body, all wet and soapy in the shower. I'd rub her breasts and clit, get her pussy nice and juicy and wet, slide my cock into her nice wet pussy and pump and rub her clit until she came. I'd like her to squirt if she wanted to or pee if she needed to relieve herself. I'd pump nice and deep into her soft wet pussy and ejaculate deep inside her, leaving my penis deep in there while I pump out every last drop.

If she was still horny I'd get her to suck me hard again and take her to bed to fuck her vigorously. After already cumming twice I'd probably last quite a long time so I'd try and give her as many orgasms as she wanted. I'd get down and spend time sucking her juicy clit too. I'd lick around her vagina and bum, stick a finger in her nice tight pussy while I suck and lick her clit. After she had cum from that I'd stick my cock back in her pussy and pump until I was done.

CaramelLady likes this.
  2. CaramelLady

The woman of your dreams will be a happy one.

sayss18 likes this.