what have you broken?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redics_girl, Mar 1, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

I'm sure the fun people of this forum have had some fun, dangerous sexual adventures.... what kind of things have you broken while having sex?

2. SWOJLO

Gold Member

My wife and I both tear up when we think about that time we broke her favorite hymen.

3. ISOParadiseCity

When I was around 23, me and my then gf were in the middle of a session, and we were changing positions, but I never quite exited her in the process. To execute this, and had to move my legs around A LOT, and in doing so, my foot turned a certain way, and I felt a pop in my foot. I pushed through the injury at the time and we finished our session.
    I never did go to the doctor.
    My foot seriously hurt for about a year. I'm no doctor, but I wouldn't be surprised if I broke one of the bones in the middle of my foot.
    I have lost some agility over the years, thank goodness, cause in the moment, things that seem like good ideas aren't so great. I couldn't pull that one off these days anyhow.
    I mean, whats the big deal of staying inside when moving from her on top to me on top? hahaha. Oh well, it was fun at the time.

4. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

my then boyfriend was fucking me on our dining table.... it was one of those ones with a post in the center to hold it up. just before i came, the stupid thing BROKE! the table slid backwards off the base, and tell you what- it was the most terrifying few seconds.... never did get my orgasm :(

he has also pulled down a couple shower rods in his days... the first was shortly after we started dating. i was giving him a hand job and he pulled so hard on the shower rod, he ripped it down. the second was last night- we rented a hot tub and ended up having sex in the shower... it was too hot for him though, so i turned around to blow him, and he grabbed the shower rod to brace himself. apparently, it felt really good, cuz he pulled that one down too. good thing that one was just pressure mounted and we could put it back. ;)

5. Essene

Gold Member

I broke her will and her resolve.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

:lol

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

8. igor

Gold Member

We broke the bed supports on one side that hold up the spring/mattress. Luckily the dog was sleeping under the other side that didn't collapse.

9. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Well I had this girlfriend. Awsome hot fucking constantly. I had no idea about squirting. One night I'm going down on her and all of a sudden I hit her spot...Fuckin A...She started squirting and it freaked me out. I thought I broke her fuckin pussy. She was squirting 4 feet high and she was convulsing. God I miss her.

I remember fucking my girlfriend when I was 21 on her bunkbed at her parents house on the top bunk and the fuckin thing broke when I was cumming. Had a lot of 'splainin' to do when her parents got home. Ohhh God now that I'm thinking about her Oh my Fucking God she was Hot. Just graduated highschool. thin, tan beach body with these huge perfect 18 year old tits. Jeeezus.

#9 Clintriprock, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  10. OverSinged

Gold Member

I've broken all kinds of things, cups, lamps, random levers...

Oh, during sex? Let's see... nothing.

11. thuumpa

thuumpa New Member

Wifey and I broke a steel frame bed many, MANY years ago. ahh, memories. No chance these days, we just don't have the ... energy, now :) We've also broken a few toys but that could have been designed failure. A good reason to buy more.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Sadly some hearts :(