What Happened After I Choked on the Banana

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

What Happened After I Choked on the Banana

At first, I wasn’t going to bother writing this up because I’ve spent so much time talking about Olympic masturbation and banana swallowing, but I feel that the story is incomplete, so here’s what happened after the banana incident…

It wasn’t just the Olympics that had me all hot and horny yesterday; it was the anticipation of a phone call. I was expecting a call from my favourite virtual lover sometime in the afternoon and my filthy little mind was running in overdrive imagining what might happen during that call.

After having one orgasm earlier in the day, I was still keyed up, and could barely contain my sexual energy. When I got the call, though, we didn’t jump right into turning one another on, we chatted about a bunch of other things, first. By the time we both were ready to get down to business, I was just aching for him to take care of me and to take care of him, as well.

This particular lover and I have been going at it via phone sex for about a year now and we’ve done a lot of really fun things. Each time we talk, I try to keep it fresh by doing something new, wild and wicked. We work well together, and some of the shit we’ve done… Woo hooo!

For this session, I told my lover I wanted to do “it” in a room on my house I had never done it in before. I kept talking to him as I gathered my bag of toys and walked around the loft.

I said, “Well, we’ve done it in the recliner, we’ve done it at the computer desk, we’ve done it in the bedroom; I am going downstairs now.”

I walked downstairs and said, “We’ve done it on the couch, too.” I looked around for a fresh place to fuck, considered the kitchen counter for a second, then thought better of it and headed for my son’s bathroom. It was the one my hubby and I used before we moved upstairs and has a big garden tub with a handheld shower massage. I looked at the seat on the side of the tub nearest the faucets and smiled. This was the place!

I put down my bag and told my lover where I was. I bent and turned on the water, then started to peel off my clothes, leaving just my bra on. I rummaged around in the toy bag, trying to find something to fill my pussy with, finally deciding on the g-whiz attachment that I normally use on my wand. I grabbed it and told my lover what I was to be using on myself. I walked over to the tub while I talked to him and listened to him as he helped me to set the scene for our fantasy.

(I need to stop right here and give this good man kudos. He has a very erotic mind and is quite good as using his voice to put me in a position I can act out in my mind AND with my body. He is also willing to let me take complete control and just sit back and listen to me spin a yarn to get us off. Its no easy feat to be as flexible as he is, and I am very appreciative of his considerable skills. )

I took the showerhead of its base, held it in my hand, and turned the water on so it was the right temperature. I then plugged the headset into the cordless phone so I could use it hands-free. I sat on the seat at the edge of the tub and put my feet inside. As I talked to my lover, telling him all of the sensations I was feeling, I turned the massager to the “pulsate” setting and aimed the stream at my clit. As the warm water splashed against my inner thighs and ran in rivulets down my labia before disappearing into my taintly abyss, I moaned aloud. (Wait a second, I just thought of a new word. “taintly”. I gotta remember to try to use it in daily conversation, now. )

I reached over and got the dildo, then wet it down. I tried to slide it into my pussy, but I wasn’t slick enough, so I put it down on the ledge and focused on getting myself off with water.

The whole time I was doing all of that, I was talking to my lover and he was just growling at me, letting me know how hot I sounded and calling me the occasional dirty name. While his golden voice was in my right ear, my other ear was picking up the sounds of the water splashing and my own deep breathing. I closed my eyes and maneuvered the water jets so they were pounding the side of my clit and soon I fell my pussy start to open and expand. I could not feel my own wetness because of the shower water, but still, I knew I was ready to be penetrated.

I used the dildo to slide up and down my labia, opening the curtains so I could enter myself smoothly. As I moved the head of the dildo over my clit, I gasped, and then sighed into the headset. I penetrated myself in one quick thrust and started to fuck in a slow, easy, rhythm.
    As both my hands were free, I was able to stroke myself and keep the water pulsating on my clit at the same time. The feeling was getting more and more intense, and then…..just like that, I was coming, my body shaking on the edge of the tub, my nipples pulling hard at the fabric of my bra.

My orgasmic moans and wails filled the confines of the bathroom and I heard my lover above my cries voicing his approval that I had shared them with him.With his voice in my ear, urging me to come again, I started to focus on really fucking my pussy hard. I let go of the showerhead and spread my lips open tight so I could see what I was doing to myself. I pumped at my pussy so hard the slapping sound could be heard by my lover. Once again, his voice pushed me even harder, demanding I keep going.

I felt another orgasm start to build and I stopped stroking and went back to just torturing my clit with water pressure. I took my left leg and swung it around until my foot was resting on the ledge of the opposite wall of the shower, my pussy spread open and dripping with a combination of water and the dewy slickness that had been pumped by the dildo from deep inside of me.

I kept the pressure on the shaft my clit as I stroked into myself repeatedly. The steam from the hot water rose in the air, and in the fog, I cried out. My entire body went tense for a moment, and then my hips rocketed forward as I came once again. My pussy was on fire, but I kept working on it, extending the orgasm to stretch on for minute after delicious minute.

I was talking to my lover now, taking charge of the fantasy. I told him that I wanted to get on my hands and knees in the tub and have him fuck me from behind. I described the sights, sounds, and emotions our sex would give me. I let him know that fucking me as hard as he wanted and pulling my head back by my hair was something I wanted very badly, so badly in fact, that I could almost feel him doing it me.

He was getting worked up and I knew I was on the right track, so I continued to fuck myself and verbalize how his cock would feel inside of my tight, thick, pulsating hole.

I said, “I want to hear you come. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum, baby.”
    I heard him coming then, and my pussy clenched and unclenched, still begging for a real cock.

I took a deep breath, turned off the water and on wobbly legs, I stepped out of the tub.

I dried off, laughing, feeling that flush of sheer bliss that follows powerful orgasms and shared a bit of “pillow talk” with my lover. Soon after, we went our separate ways, but I was left with a hunger and wished for more.

My wish came true later that night, but that’s another story. A story about what happened when I peeled my second banana of the day.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is where the deed went down. (click to see my pussy enlarge)

[​IMG]

I was sitting where the dinsosaurs are in the picture. They were not present during the telephone conversation, nor was the cat. The only pussy in the room at the time was of the two-legged variety.

3. bucky

bucky New Member

You obviously haven't felt good enough to shave that thing.:lol
    Another great story by the sex goddess of :sf. You are one amazing MILF.:bow:bow

4. igor

Gold Member

I don't dare stand up and walk away from my desk right now:phat

5. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

man u were a busy women yesterday... :)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, I was a busy little beaver, alright. ;)

I have two more stories to tell about yesterday's sexcapades, but right now, I don't have the energy to type it all out.

7. Poky

Poky Banned

Hell of an outing you had!!! I'd say something but I might get in trouble if I did LOL

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Go ahead, take a chance. What did you want to say, Poky?

9. Poky

Poky Banned

Ah Ha, you want me to get into trouble!!! I don't want my S.O. pissed off at me:p Ok Ok, I really don't know what she would say, but for now, I plead the 5th:eyes

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Now, Poky, haven't you learned anything since you joined this forum? Communication is key to any relationship. So, go ahead, say what you were going to say.

DARE YA! [​IMG]

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sorry it has taken me this long to reply, Bucky baby, but I just now finished up shaving. :lol Thanks for calling me a MILF, but I prefer to be called cougar bait, now. ;)

You hide it behind your desk, Bucky hides it behind a clipboard. Hmm, I wonder where the rest of the SF men put their boners when they read my stories ???

12. Poky

Poky Banned

Alright CL, if I must... you sound like you would be an excellent phone friend. I could probably think of a few things I could do (imagine) with you that would bring you joy and excitement of orgasm, but alas, I'll just have to settle for your stories..

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you, hon, that was very sweet of you.

See? That wasn't so bad, and I'm sure your honey will not be upset when she reads it. :)

14. Poky

Poky Banned

I wonder if my story is going to be too long, but I'm going to put one here shortly so be on the look out!!

And CL, I don't know if she has read it or not, just know that it would be an honor if it did happen :D

15. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Well see I read it and you should know me better then that!! I am not upset at all, and just remember that what is good for the goose is good for the gander to!!!! Why would any women get upset, it is a phone, or even a computer to me isnt cheating although I am sure I would know about it in advance things like this not bother me I guess I am more accepting then most women on this issue!!!

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

I will still need to see a permission slip signed by you before I leap upon your old man like a cat in heat, Katprr. ;)

17. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Permission slip: I Katprr give you all the permission needed to have phone sex with Pokey!!
    Signed: Katprr with all 4 paws imprinted on this slip.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

And so, it begins...

[​IMG]

19. Poky

Poky Banned

Ok, that hand warming bit has me a bit concerned....:uhh: And do I have a say in this? :eyes

20. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Nope you dont have a say!! I just handed you over to CL. LMAO!!!!