what happend?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by mrskwiggly, Oct 22, 2006.

1. mrskwiggly

mrskwiggly New Member

i'm so lost about last night
    me and my man started getting kind of you know touchy feely
    and i started talkin about what the first thing he thought about me
    :eyes i thought he would try to be romantic but he didn't and... he acted like he wanted to talk about it so i thought he didn't want to do it and
    he was jsut like you know playing around..well then he gets mad at me! for starting to talk about other stuff when we were "getting hot" ..i'm so confuzed what did i really do?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Probably just a 'mood-breaker' thing, that's all.

You were in a romantic-sex mood - he was in a hot-sex mood. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Those things happen sometimes.

3. mrskwiggly

mrskwiggly New Member

well he got all mean and yelled and slept on the couch

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Is it just me, or does that seem like an indication that you two are not a good match? I mean, if you had a miscommunication, it's not something to be mean about, especially since you can't read his mind. So, if I were you, I would talk to him about how that makes you feel. If he doesn't understand, that's his problem.

5. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

You'd be amazed at the magic of a little listening! Try drawing him out with a few questions, and let him talk! It's common that us guys just need a good, sypathetic, listening ear! If he feels understood, he'll mellow out.

6. mrskwiggly

mrskwiggly New Member

hmm brucey your response is my fave

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

yeah - probably talking about it at the moment of conflict was poor timing. You know the saying, "What a difference a day makes"? Communicationn is best when both people are calm and there is no friction. If you've been with him for a good while, chances are he wants to talk, as well.

8. pirouette

Gold Member

Too many women head into conversations with something to prove. We really seem to be interested in proving our point - proving why we are right. This isn't a good way to start any conversation, unless it's a debate. Men tend to be very defensive when confronted aggressively.
    The best course of action is to (as others have stated) wait until you are both calm. Approach the topic carefully. Actually listen to his feelings about it. And try not to debate with him on the topic. You aren't trying to prove a point. You're trying to solve a problem together. :) Good luck.

9. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

It sounds like something that normally happens in relationships. As a relationship develops the couple begins to develop their own language and customs. However this culture sometimes gets confused with 'the real' world and 'lines get crossed'. If you talk it through it should work itself out.

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Ms Wiggley,
    Another thing, DON'T WORRY about what the dude thinks of you! Don't bother to ask! This turns guys off! Be a good observer and you'll know darn quick what he thinks of you! Us guys like gals who can be real and spontaneous! Give the guy space to be himself too! In music they teach that the most important note is the "B-Natural"!

11. mrskwiggly

mrskwiggly New Member

haha see now i do try to be natural at all times and last night i actually started getting things going myself i was nervous but it was worth it. and so i dunno i like that aunatural thing that's always been a part of my character but it comes out more youknow and since that fight let me tell you things have been a little bit diffrent in the bed room it's nice

12. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Less talking with the top mouth and more talking with the bottom mouth!