What gets you off the best?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

Whether you're male or female, what gets you off the best? Really looking at 3 choices here, which include pretty much oral, intercourse, or your typical handjob/fingering scenario.

For me, seeing as though I've never had unprotected sex, I really hate to vote for that. Oral to me is incredibly good, but it doesn't do much for the big O. It's great having that warm soaked feeling, though. In the end, a handjob is what really gets me going.

The absolute best is when she'll take her fist as if it's attached to her chin, and as she strokes, whenever her fist comes back down, I get a brief second of tongue action. :brow :brow :brow :brow :brow

2. Braithwaite

Braithwaite New Member

I really prefer intercourse or fingering to oral sex. For me oral sex just feels like something warm and wet moving around down there, and it doesn't really get me going. I guess I just like the feeling of having something inside.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

#1 For me the best is to be slamming during intercourse and pulling out for the orgasm and me stroking and finishing with her hand rubbing my nuts while I cum on her belly.

#2 Would be masturbation with my hand.

#3 Would be her getting me off with her hand.

I just realized that all three involve finishing with a hand. So I guess I’m not looking for a handout, I'm looking for a hand job. :lol

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

I like a little of them all.It feels a lot better when you incorporate them all.
    I like him to warm me up...usually fingering and rubbing(i do it for him too),then we have sex for a bit...then he goes down on me or we 69 for a bit,then we go wild and start the rough stuff.What happens next all depends on the day...;)

5. bigballs

bigballs Member

A really good handjob

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I go incredibly crazy with oral sex. i love it when he licks and sucks and plays with every part of my pussy with his mouth. I have never experienced a tantric orgasm, until the first oral orgasm I experienced. after that, I ceased having "multiple, but skimpy (in retrospect)" orgasms. I began having huge, long, hard, extreme orgasms, that I sometimes had to force myself to back down from, for fear of ... insanity! :whoa
    I no longer moaned uncontrollably... I screamed relentlessly!!!
    Yeah - I think oral gets me off the best!!! :)

7. shorty

shorty New Member

Well the best for me is when I please myself. I have a really hard time getting off during sex and with oral sex I get so sensitive that I can't handle it. So I definitely love my toys the most. Sex is good but I never really have an orgasm during sex.

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

The absolute best, hardest orgasms I've ever had were oral, but as you (Jayce) described, where the fist becomes an extension of the mouth, and she's also massaging my prostate. YeeEEeeaaaAAAAOOOOOHHHHHH!!! *shudders at the thought*

But the easiest way for me to get off is with straight intercourse, me on top, and either in the missionary or cowboy positions.

9. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

I get off the best when fucking my wife doggystyle, so I can pull her ass cheeks apart and watch my dick going in, and out, stretching her pussy and each time with more and more of her pussy juice on my dick. I feel totally in control this way and can grab her hair and spank her ass :brow. Damn Im horny now!

10. fran8judy

fran8judy New Member

Definately oral. I love the feel of her warm wet mouth gliding up and down my hard shaft. The way she look into my eyes, the feel of her hair wrapped in my hands...MMMMMmmmmmm...Definately oral for me.:slong

11. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

come on ladies, say it with me--the shower massage. it was the first thing that ever did it for me when i was a young girl, and it's still the most mind-blowing stimulation. oldie but goodie.

12. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Since you only have 3 choices to pick from,I would say intercourse,doing it to her from behind or with her on top which I like best.

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

What gets me off the best is the cowgirl position..if I lean back a little, my boyfriend's cock hits my G-spot, and if I rub my clit at the same time..well, let's just say we have to make sure all the windows are closed. :brow

14. funtimeparty

funtimeparty New Member

i personaly like it when she rubs against me and when she lets me suck her nipples. what would that be considered?

15. Thorn

Gold Member

I guess that would be "dry humping." Generally speaking it would be foreplay, unless you oragasm from it. :)

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

My very first orgasm was from 'dry-humping'! ;)
    I didn't know what was happening. LOL (I lived a sheltered, uninformed childhood).

17. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Intercourse for me. I LOVE oral, but there is nothing better then cumming from some great SEX!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.