What frequency of sex do you need?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, May 19, 2007.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Would you leave a guy if you two didn't have sex every night? How often do you need to have sex before you'd start considering leaving him?

2. pinkangelbear34

pinkangelbear34 New Member

Personally, id need to have sex at least once a week, if i had less than that, they i suppose id cope, but not for very long!!!

3. Bella

Gold Member

I have to have it all the time! :cheer
    I probably would leave him, but then again...
    I don't think I would be in a relationship with someone
    who didn't want it as much as I do!:ugh
    ~Bella

4. MrsT1976

MrsT1976 New Member

When you start off with someone, it's always every nite lol!!!! Things die down but I guess if I had my way ( which I often do lol) around 3/4 times weekly?

5. BigDPhilly

BigDPhilly New Member

Jesus! Where were women with your libidos when I got married?! No, its not that bad for me, but my wife and I have the classic problem of mismatched sex drives. I guess its Murphy's Law that men will always chase their wives for sex. Either way, I doubt that I would leave my wife if the frequency dropped but I would do everything humanly possible to improve our sex life. If that failed...I don't know what I would do.

I'm happy with twice a week, more on the weekends.

6. MrsT1976

MrsT1976 New Member

Awwwww bless you bigDPhilly! Ur a sweetheart & ur wife should be happy to have Ux Ur a doll. I would hope that my husband would feel the same. Sometimes I feel we have mismatched drives too..... Doesn't change the fact I love him tho.... xxxx

7. BigDPhilly

BigDPhilly New Member

Thanx MrsT but believe me when I say ITS HARD sometimes (no pun intended) ... especially when I hit that level of horniness that normal masturbation just won't alleviate. Masturbation is great and fun but it lacks the passion and intimacy of real lovemaking. But I am trying to keep my eyes on the ball (no pun intended, again).

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Would you leave a guy if you two didn't have sex every night? No, I am not that shallow.

How often do you need to have sex before you'd start considering leaving him? Why? Are you not putting out for your woman and think she will leave you because of it? Are you trying to get rid of a woman, so you are withholding?

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I wouldnt leave a partner if they wernt having sex with me as often as i would like , thats why i have hands for those times when she isnt wishing to...

10. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

I'm just trying to see how demanding you women are. What if I'm tired, or worked a long day and don't really feel like it. Do I have to worry about her leaving me?

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Only if she is with you for sex only, then yes you should worry and find yourself a lady that isnt only after you for sex.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

Communication might be the answer. My wife and I have a rare agreement, neither of us say no to sex within reason. A frequency that works for us is 3-4 times per week, and our arrangement is to say 'yes' or to arrange another time. So if she were to ask me and if I was really tired after a busy day at work, I would probably arrange early the next morning. We're both morning people anyway, and all the tiredness is gone at 6.30 and there's no better way to start the day.

Do you think arranging another time would work for you and your partner, Rocky?

13. MadMan3000

MadMan3000 New Member

I need it every other day, at the least once a week.

14. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Well I'm not a morning person, so I definitely can't do that, except on a lazy sat or sun morning when we can take our time (not be rushed for work).

3-4 times a week would work I guess. Just wasn't sure if that was enough or if she would be driven to leave if it's anything less.

15. rolandgf

rolandgf New Member

3 to 4 times a week

16. cris19

cris19 New Member

not sex is the most important thing in a relation!! but for me it would be ones a day, it would be but now i'm solo, so i just keep waiting

17. jk440

jk440 New Member

im with the once-per-week people

18. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

I used to have sex with my girlfriend like 2 times a night for like a month... then it died down since we been goin out longer. I'm lucky if we do it twice a week :( I miss the crazy side of her...

19. marquesl

marquesl New Member

*with head hanging down* My girl and I are now lucky if we have some 2 times a month. Would I leave her over that though? No. Those two times can be mind blowing and each one gets me through to the next one :). We used to screw like rabbits, but I think we both haven't tried to discover new ways to make it fresh (or maybe we're just at the moment both afraid to bring up new ideas). So those of you with the once and twice a week... count your blessings, man!

20. burton

burton New Member

well, i'd prefer 3-4 times a week but i dont live with her since we're both at our last years of high school, if we were to live together, at this point, nearly every/other night