What exactly does BC do?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

Does it create some kind of a "thing" where when sperm touches it, the sperm dies? Or does it just create a wall?

2. pirouette

Gold Member

Birth control pills? There are different types. Basically, they are hormones to prevent ovulation. Bc also makes it difficult for sperm to enter the uterus The hormones also effect the wall of the uterus.

Then there is the one that slows the frequency of your period altogether. Instead of monthy, it's about every 3 months.
    I don't know if anyone uses Norplant (the one's they implant in your arm). I don't know anything about them.

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i alway thought that birthcontrol in general made a female's body act as though it was pregnant?

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Theoretically yes. Well, at least it's hormones 'tricking' the female's body into 'thinking' it's already pregnant and that's why she doesn't ovulate. That is to say the pill doesn't make the female's body act very pregnant. There may be a minimal weight gain but the steady influx of regular hormones solves a lot of the problems associated with a woman's mentstral cycle. The pill can help prevent acne breakouts that might occur during a woman's menstral cycle and it can also reduce or do away with PMS symptoms all together. This is very good news, indeed. :)

5. mrskwiggly

mrskwiggly New Member

i remember when i started birth control awhile back. My period was already funny so it just messed my period up more..then on top of that i did gain 5lb which i weigh about 108 well when i started i weighed 98 (provided i was about 16)

6. Jayce

Gold Member

So realistically, the sperm inside of the woman's body, assuming the male unloads bareback inside of her, is alive and freely swimming around at any given time? I assume it just naturally dies off eventually?

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

8. Jayce

Gold Member

That's almost disturbing when you think about it. Imagine 2 days after having sex and looking down at your crotch like, there's about 700,000+ spermies floatin around up in thur. :lol

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

BC??? It's a headache powder ... DUH!

10. mrskwiggly

mrskwiggly New Member

haha anonymous LOL but yes i guess if you get technical me and wiggly just do the OMG YAY pull out haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.