What else can I do?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by 17Inexperienced, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 17Inexperienced

17Inexperienced New Member

undefinedundefined
    ok well this is a first time for me so I hope I'm not pissing people off, hahaha, anyways, I've been dateing this girl for two months now ( she and I are both virgins) and we are both pretty scared about sex, I'm not a super horney guy, but she is amazingly beautiful and at times I find it hard to reisist. I am totally In love with her, and she's the same with me. but here's my problem, I made her set up boundaries ( a limit to how far we can go sextually) because I love her and dont I don't want to be doing anything that she's not ready for,and I'm toptally cool with staying in the boundaries, i just want to please her as mucha s possible, while following the rules... but I am running out of things that I can do while still staying in the boundaries, and Its really hard not to go further, so far the boundaries are, All kissing allowed, shirts and bra off kissing and sucking all over, so far we have done a very light small dry hump thing and usually we dont even do that, and the last time we were out she put her hand over my pants (I had a hard on) but when I put my hand on her crotch area, pants still on, I asked her (because she seemed nervious) if she was ok, and she said no, so i just backed of, and felt really bad because she was uncompfortable and I didn't want to make her feel that way. so I need to stay in those boundaries,while maybe mixing in some new crazy stuff that will blow her mind...any tips hopfully nothing I have done already... thank you soo much, and good luck to all.

2. 17Inexperienced

17Inexperienced New Member

whats the deal with that huge undefined thing???...oh and any feed back would be much apreciated thanks

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Sorry, you must be 18 to view or be a member of this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.