What drives your bi-curious/bi-sexual attraction?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by NaughtyKnickers, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

In following the threads about women being bicurious and/or bisexual, I grew curious with a few questions. :)

Ladies, what dictates your preferrences in women?
    Is it personality or looks? Is one of those two more important than the other?
    Also, what do you find yourself drawn to? Women that look similar to you? Women the opposite of you? or all different varieties?
    (Just one more! ;) ... What is it you find most exciting about women?

I've been attracted to women for some time, but never took the time to identify what it is I like, what excites me in other women, etc.

Just curious to see where the rest of you ladies stand. :)

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

My preference...hmm...kinda the same as with men:
    Personality 1st,along with looks(a little).I am attracted to her being independant,also the way she 'carries' herself.I love women of all varieties as I do men.
    I do not know what I find most exciting about women...Maybe the fact that she may understand my needs better.I think they're beautiful,inside and out.Then again,I enjoy men equally as much.

3. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Personality and looks. hmm.
    It's really hard to say. I'm attracted to various looks. With personalities, there's the personality you want in a mate, and one in a random fuck, you know?
    I'm not really sure I'd be attracted to a woman that looks like me. If I was someone else, I probably wouldn't find myself attractive by looks. I was once attracted to a guy that looks like me. It was kind of creepy, but he was goodlooking... anyways... LOL
    There is something undeniably hott about all women. Or at least most. It's hard to explain, but it possibly is just the fact that they are women.

4. loveit247

Gold Member

For me I like women who look similar to me. I prefer brunettes and I love slender athletic bodies. Small breasts and full inner lips on the pussy.

I like a women who is as into me as I am into her.

5. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Not sure how to answer that since my only bi-sexual experiences have been with a female friend whom I've known almost 4 years. She is very nurturing, sexually experienced and willing to try anything. Physically she is petite, has a face like a china doll and is small chested. She's always been there for me to talk to and she understands me. What turns me on about her is the look she'll get in her eyes when she's toying with me, slowly caressing my thigh. She knows just how to touch me. When I'm with her, I'm the center of attention. What turns me on most about being with her is that it's new and exciting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.