What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by looking4, Nov 18, 2011.

1. looking4

looking4 New Member

My hubby says he wants to watch me with another man, even willing to let a man give him a BJ if I will. He likes to look for huge dicks on some sites - only interested in the pic not profile - likes to watch vids of men jacking off and cumming (tries to get me to watch but I'm not in to it) and does this even when I am not there.....is his "fantasy" to see me with another man or is this a cover up for something else?

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Might be a little bicurious, but probably not gay if he's with you.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

As he has tried to get you involved in sharing this kink I doubt that it is covering up anything.
    My feeling is that he is just cock curious fixated.
    I suggest asking him what he feel when watching such material; is he imagining that it is his dick in the action or someone else's.

4. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

There is plenty of discussion about straight male fascination with others' cocks. Let's face it, guys worship their cock! I'm sure lots of guys would whip it out and play with it all the time if they could. Watching other guys do it is an extension of that, in my humble opinion, and expressing a curiosity about it is really a pretty big admission for most straight guys. I personally fantasize about giving head to a nice big cock, but have no interest in a gay "relationship," by any means. Guys don't turn me on, but cocks do. The term "cockcentric" has been used to describe this phenomenon.

Whether or not your man wishes to actually go through with his fantasy is another matter. Is there more to it than just a threesome? Probably yes. Will anything actually happen? Hard to say. When I had a possible opportunity, I was very much excited, but didn't pursue it. It was quite daunting to actually think about it happening. Would I do it in the future? Quite possibly, if the opportunity was right.

I would talk this out with him, and be very sure that both of you are comfortable with the situation before moving forward. Take slow small steps and explore a little more before committing, IMhO. Good luck!

T